• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr. Olympia Just in America

should the olympia just be in the states?

• Just in the States

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Different Country Every Year

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you think that the olympia should just be in the states.....i no that veas is a perfect venue for it and efore that was new york....but back in the beinning it was world wide, the olympia went to other countries..what do you guys think?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It would be cool that have it all over the world. That would make it a more mainstream sport aswell

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just In states Im self fish and I like to go... :keke:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would be cool to see the Olympia being held around the world again.
I would also like to see the Olympia on TV again and not some shitty low quality webcast.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would be cool that have it all over the world. That would make it a more mainstream sport aswell
i agree !!! but it would'nt be fun for people in the US, because it's going to cost them alot more to go see the show :49:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i agree !!! but it would'nt be fun for people in the US, because it's going to coast them alot more to go see the show :49:

The problem?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
And I followed the joke but I missed to put the smiley after the text..sry

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
the most important shows are all in the US.

Having the Arnold Classic is just like a US championship. And the Olympia would be more like a World Championship the greatest event a global scale event that could bring the sport to the world cene as it should be!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I think it should be in different countries every year. It would help bodybuilding grow as a sport more.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i can see why tthe keep it in Vegas... great venue, huge crowds etc, but it would be great for the sport to have it in different countries.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It'd be cool to see Olympia going around the world, but depends on the sponsors.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Every year another country, in this case many others will know much more about bodybuilding, especially when the greatest show will be held in their country (or city) and at least for curiosity many will attend the show. For some of them, may have a huge impact, and could be a "future style of life" someone who's trying to be another big name in this sport, for others just experiencing weights training, having a better body,healthier life and so on. (ex. i know some guys here who joined the gym 2 days after the Mr.O 06 lol)

So imo it's not a bad idea, actually a good one :tiphat:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people all around the world compete in the Olympia not just americans, so why just have it in the states? doesnt seem fair to others.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
america only! i'd like to see some figures on it but i'm pretty sure the shows in the states not only bring in more revenue but have more sponsors. i'm not for sure on that but i remember hearing it a couple times.

the biggest baddest country in the world should have the biggest baddest bodybuilding show.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
america only! i'd like to see some figures on it but i'm pretty sure the shows in the states not only bring in more revenue but have more sponsors. i'm not for sure on that but i remember hearing it a couple times.

the biggest baddest country in the world should have the biggest baddest bodybuilding show.

i agree with you, but what about everyone else? lol

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
All that traveling would take a huge toll on the quality of most pros' physiques. I'm not saying it would be a drastic difference but any miscalculation would be magnified and many would use the excuse of "travel" if they didn't come in at 100%.