• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Australian Natural Bodybuilding Championships 2008 slideshow

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
theres some great photos in there man! im assuming johnny chan wasnt there ?:keke:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theres some great photos in there man! im assuming johnny chan wasnt there ?:keke:

Mr fake tan ab drawing johnny chan, placed first in the Queensland titles out of himself and another person :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck yeah, ill give him a run for his money when i compete :D

EDIT: are there any pics of the AUST's or the QLD's?? the INBA and the ANB websites are slack as fuck

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
lol i wont be a junior when i start competing :ughnoes: ill still own him :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kick his ass Skeptic !!

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

lol i wanna see some pics of this johnny chan

anyone?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i wanna see some pics of this johnny chan

anyone?

b4yddd-1.jpg
fdrg48-1.jpg
2cii3o4-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and failed a drug testing screen for a natural show :spy:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
definately... hes really small :ughnoes:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kurt, i think you should tell everyone the story you told me on msn , regarding the PM via facebook to johnny chan :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hahaha stupid johnny chan.

Lulz, a friend of mine is apparently good friends with him, and she started talking about him (this was before i knew of him) so i thought, hey, im gonna try talk to this guy, he might be rpetty cool... i was wrong... this is the reply i got.

good to hear you're into bodybuilding and interested in competing next year

i no longer talk about bodybuilding with "people" i don't really know and have decided after some "fun" people that if you're after advice etc, i'm going to treat it as a business transaction process. if you like, i'm more than happy to have a consult with you to discuss bodybuilding/training/nutrition/supplementation

sorry to be so black and white, but i just have to do this to uphold my ethical and moral values after having a lot of my time wasted, i have been abused etc basically when people try to take advantage of my help, and when i am busy and can't help people, they get rather angry...

sorta like when i give people an inch of help, they will take a mile. it's not fun being on the receiving end of it all and basically being used; especially when i am doing them a favour and offering them free advice, rehabilitation, cheap supplements etc.

i will only help people if they are paying for my time as a client in regards to health and fitness from now on

sorry to be so blunt; but if you are interested, let me know. again, i must be this way to uphold my ethical and moral values and i don't like people taking advantage of me

btw do you use facebook... i don't really check myspace anymore

kind regards
Jonathan

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
epic lulz kurt :49:

i should post his story about getting banned from a drug scann at a bodybuilding show

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'd laugh if johnny chan was a member of this site.... :ughnoes:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seriously gotta compete at some stage. If this guy wins anything at all it should have the term "special" in front of the competition name.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
hes won the brisbane titles mroe than once i think... dunno if hes won the queensland titles though, D might be able to shed more light on that

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he recently won the INBA brisbane/queensland title for the junior age group this october, but it was out of him and another guy on stage in the group :keke:
or it might of been the ANB Brisbane/queensland title for juniors.

check out a magazine called Hardcore aussie, its got the right-up review of his comp