• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shonie Carter talks UFC 90-91

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shonie Carter talks Kimbo, EliteXC and UFC 90

Thoughts on Kimbo and EliteXC...

"Kimbo gets knocked out and they go out of business. I give him credit for doing what he did. He went from street fighter to real fighter and fought a few bums and made a half million dollars each. He fought a veteran that was okay as a heavyweight; not to take anything away from Seth Mr. Petruzelli. The next thing you know…Kimbo, I still want your autograph, but you got your dick knocked off."

Thoughts on UFC 90...

"I liked Sean Sherk and Tyson Griffin’s fight. I don’t know what idiot thought that Tyson lost. I personally gave it to Tyson. That’s just my own personal opinion. The wrestling match between Gray Maynard and Rich Clementi wasn’t anything of any consequence. Thiago Alves and Koscheck…Alves did a good job at out-kickboxing the wrestler. I think it was a good fight for him. He definitely won and I respect his gangster in avoiding the takedowns. The only takedown that wrestlers know nowadays is double leg."

Thoughts on Silva vs. Cote...

"Professionally speaking, that was some bullshit. Everybody has an off night, but I’m not going to goof around in a fight. I still respect him, but I’ll be damn if you gonna drop your hands with me boy. I tell you what, you start doing the hippie hippie shake, you better expect something crazy."

"You don’t do that. Showboating is fine sometimes and I give Mr. Cote props because he done better than any other fighter I’ve seen fight Anderson, like Chris Leben, Rich Franklin and Travis Lutter. He looked as good as he could look."

Thoughts on Couture-Lesnar...

"Randy gonna beat his ass and I don’t mind if anybody gets offended about me saying it. I’ve gotten in a lot of trouble from previous statements that I have made, particularly in the interviews I do with you, but that’s a money in the bank ass whooping right there. That’s ass-whoopingville and Brock is about to become homesick."

More classic Shonie in the full interview: