• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Go for the Animal??

A

amtz

After 2 months of eating and drinking like a pig I decided to hit the weights again and unleash the animal that once I was... I will start taking Amino Fuel , ON 100% Whey, Multi-Vitamins, Omega 3-6-9 and maybe some Gltutamin which leads me to my question... There is not a single gym freak that doesnt know the name Animal Pak, so should I implement it to my supps?? Or I'm allready recieving everything my body needs to grow with what I'm planning to take?? Is it hazardous to my health since I allready experienced a heart race & short breath using methyl mass?? I have read that people have used Animal Pak for years and seen no sides, since the pak itself is based of shit loads of minirals & vitamins & amino acids but I just whant to play it safe :linedrunk:. Any one??

Thanks in advance!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you're already taking a Multi-Vitamins you dont need Animal Pak, save your money bro :xyxthumbs:

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

that and i think drop the glutamine

theres an article on here that says supplementing glutamine doesn't work effectively enough in regards to recovery since you already have such a huge store. glutamine supplementaion = useless

A

amtz

Thanks for the advice!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea a regular multi-vitamin is good enough.
only decent thing from UNs animal line i see is Animal Flex
but have to drink alot of water to see full efffects

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi mate,
truthly to notice the best results from your supplement use , your diet and training must be incheck in order to notice any good results from the supplements you take.

Animal pak is a Mix-multi-vitamin i have used roughly 4 cans of this but the price to ratio for ewach can is abit to much here in australia, in somewhat way it works out to be around $1 + , per packet, its great to have a good multi to help fight off any unwanted colds and unwellness of becoming sick.

i found the animal pak work really well with training and outside of life with being healthy
your not really going to get any unwanted side effects from a multi-vitamin part from pee'ing neon yellow :keke: so make sure you drink heaps of water.

Discoutinue the use of methly mass if its causing you race and short of breath but make sure you did it correctly if its a P.H supplement.

A

amtz

Thanks again peep's! Yeah i'll just stay with my multi-vitamins and perhaps when I have more money I will try animal pak... As far as Methyl Mass goes it was back in march when I tried it and after 3 weeks I felt sick!.... As far as PCT I didnt take any and everything is fine till this date!!

Once again big thanks!!