• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Offseason Meal Plan

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I put this up in my log but not alot of people seen it. This is my diet offseason. I dont want to gain alot of weight. I want to put on about 2lbs a month, this way i know i will be adding minimal fat and more muscle. Feel free to comment and critique.

This meal plan is my training day meal plan. On my off days i will change my post-workout meal with dinner and then have supper for meal 6 which will consist of the same as breakfast.

Diet Plan

3000kcals daily amount (approx)
Split approx in the ratio of;
55% Carbs
30% Protein
15% Fats

Meal one-Breakfast
100g oats in water
Carbs=60g Protein=11g Fats=8g
5 eggs, 2 yolks scrambled
Carbs=Nil Protein=25.5 Fats=10g
1 banana (Approx 100g)
Carbs=23g Protein=1g Fats=0.3g
Multivitamin/mineral pack
5 peptide bond amino acid tablets
Protein=2.5g

Total=Carbs=83g Protein=40g Fats=18.3g

Meal two-Mid-Morning
100g ultra fine Scottish oats
Carbs=70g Protein=8g Fats=7.4g
Pro peptide (whey/casein)-44g serving
Carbs=4.4g Protein=30.8g Fats=1.7g

Total=Carbs=74.4g Protein=38.8g Fats=9.1g

Meal three-Lunch
Tuna sandwiches-
5 pieces wholemeal bread
Carbs=64g Protein=14g Fats=4g
1 tin of tuna in springwater
Carbs=Nil Protein=30g Fats=0.5g
Protein=2.5g

Total=Carbs=64g Protein=46.5g Fats=4.5g

Meal four-Mid-afternoon
110g ultra fine Scottish oats
Carbs=70g Protein=8g Fats=7.4g
Pro peptide-44g serving
Carbs=4.4g Protein=30.8g Fats=1.7g
Protein=2.5g

Total=Carbs=74.4g Protein=38.8g Fats=9.1g

Meal five-Post-workout
60g Dextrose
Carbs=60g
Pro peptide-32g serving
Carbs=3g Protein=22.5g Fats=1.5g

Carbs=63g Protein=22.5g Fats=1.5g

Meal six- Dinner
350g baked potatoes
Carbs=60g Protein=6.3g Fats=0.35g
100g broccoli
Carbs=1.8g Protein=4.4g Fats=0.9g
150g chicken breast
Carbs=Nil Protein=32.7g Fats=4.8g
Protein=2.5g

Total=Carbs=61.8g Protein=45.9g Fats=6.05g

Total of the day;
Carbs=420.6g
Protein=232.5g
Fats=51.45g

Total Calories= 3075.45

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nicely laid out diet for bulking bro, best of luck and the support here :tiphat:
post some recent pictures of yourself so we can get an idea on what we can see what grows throughout your bulking dieting :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet looks good ! I agree with D that u should pics for progress!!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Thanks guys, well here are the pics just to let you know how i look as of now, my weight is around 14st 5lbs. :tiphat:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bro !!! keep up the hard work :xyxthumbs:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you actually have big guns! LOLOL

Very good side chest, and seems your effort in calves is showing up ! your back is in what I can see your strong point ---- like Dorian-----, very good!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good big guns.....ur back is defiantly a strong point and so are your "guns" :keke:........your bulking diet is looking good as well, i did the same kind of concept as far as eating clean throughout teh entire day but for my AM meal i would eat sum sort of simple carb (normally a bagel with jelly) and I would also eat sum kind of "garbage" meal PWO.....it would normally be like 2 burgers or something...... but i would at least recommend some sort of Red meat PWO and the baked potato is fine IMO

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
U look great BGL!! arms are huge!! keep up the good work and combined with the nice diet u have posted here u will gain a lot of lean muscle!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking awesome lance:2: looks as if u put on some good quality muscle, chest looks great, back is thick and wide as hell, and ur arms are monsterous coupled with a very favorable waist line u have an extremely potent combo:D awesome work bro:2: keep going at it. diet looks very solid as well:)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
looking very good Lance, side chest reminds of an young Arnold congrats bro and keep up the good job :2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
you actually have big guns! LOLOL

Very good side chest, and seems your effort in calves is showing up ! your back is in what I can see your strong point ---- like Dorian-----, very good!

lol thanks man, yeh thats why i picked my name "big guns lance" haha

thanks for the comment about my back being a strong point like dorian...i have a long way before its anywhere near the kind of development that he had.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
looking good big guns.....ur back is defiantly a strong point and so are your "guns" :keke:........your bulking diet is looking good as well, i did the same kind of concept as far as eating clean throughout teh entire day but for my AM meal i would eat sum sort of simple carb (normally a bagel with jelly) and I would also eat sum kind of "garbage" meal PWO.....it would normally be like 2 burgers or something...... but i would at least recommend some sort of Red meat PWO and the baked potato is fine IMO

Thanks alot Turk, means alot coming from you. Even though my back is one of my strong points, ive got to develop alot more, ive got good thickness in my back but i want the flaring lats in the lat spread.

yeh i need to keep my diet clean because it will make it easier on myself for the diet that i'll be doing in April/March. The reason why i havent got red meat in my diet is because it's too expensive and even though chicken is quite, its cheaper than red meat like steak.

Thanks

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
U look great BGL!! arms are huge!! keep up the good work and combined with the nice diet u have posted here u will gain a lot of lean muscle!

Thanks alot Prince, dont you worry ill keep up the good work and hopefully i should have lots of lean muscle mass created through my diet/training.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
looking awesome lance:2: looks as if u put on some good quality muscle, chest looks great, back is thick and wide as hell, and ur arms are monsterous coupled with a very favorable waist line u have an extremely potent combo:D awesome work bro:2: keep going at it. diet looks very solid as well:)

Thanks a bunch mate! :D I have put on abit of muscle since my last pics alothough the true show of this won't show until i diet down because i have gained some fat from the last set of pics.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
looking very good Lance, side chest reminds of an young Arnold congrats bro and keep up the good job :2:

Thanks man, that means alot seen as though he was the one who inspired me and did give me the gym bug, Arnolds my idol along with Dorian.