• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2005 PHIL HEATH VS. 2008 BRANDON CURRY

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WHEN I THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDING, 2 NAMES ARE IN THE MY MIND: PHIL HEATH AND BRANDON CURRY. HERE'S THE GAME: THE USA'S(WHERE THEY CONQUER THEIR PROFISSIONAL CARDS), ONE AGAINST THE OTHER. HERE'S THE THE 2005 VERSION OF PHIL (ALMOST 26 YEARS OLD) AND THE 2008 VERSION OF BRANDON (26 YEARS). SOME OF CURRY'S PIC ARE FROM BACKSTAGE BECAUSE IS VERY HARD TO FIND GOOD PICS OF HIM TAKEN FROM THE FRONT OF THE STAGE; SO, REMEMBER, HE SEEMS DRYER ONSTAGE. WHO WILL BE GREATER?
OBS: sorry the bad english

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they both look good !!! but i think phil will be greater :xyxthumbs:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just can't believe how much these guys own. But I prefer Brandon, his really thin torso plus massive chest are delightful.

Phil is awesome, but his pecs are too... compact for my liking, Brandon has that wide chest I love. The only thing I don't like is that he wiggles his torso every single fucking time in each frontal pose. How about standing straight Brandon ?

Anyway, he also seems to have wider lats. Both are amazing, but I think that out of these two genetic wonders, Brandon is even superior to Phil. Which is something I never thought I would say.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heath wins this one, but Brandon also shows huge potential especially the wide back

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think Brandon will be better. He has wider shoulders which make him look more impressive + his chest and back are better than Phil's. Conditioning goes to Phil at this point though. Midsection goes to Brandon and arms are pretty much a tie. Phil has better legs at this point but hopefully Brandon can improve his a bit.

Both are GREAT bodybuilders but somehow I prefer Brandon Curry.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im leaning towards Heath because he's sharper

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
IMO heath wins eveyrthing except back width... and possibly chest thickness.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Potential: Brandon curry all the way.......wide as fuck and great lines...arms,chest and back are awesome

Right now: Phil of course...overall and legs are much better then Curry's

5 years from now....fighting for the olympia with Curry on top!! TEAM BSN FTW!!

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

heaths conditioning is amazing you can seee every little muscle about too pop out of his skin its that thin, he wins in condition and a few body parts but brandon curry has a really pleasing physique if he keeps improving he will beat phil one day with his shapee

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

they'll be future battlers, man i mean here i think curry gets the size for sure, but heath with his genetics has that detail in his tris and back, but i mean give curry few years of being pro with steady improvments he'll be knocking on the doors of the current superstars, like heath,wolfe, greene & martinez...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I prefer Curry's physique!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
curry physique is the real shit! awsome lines... bodybuilding all the way!

anyone knows if his training series have been updated yet?

he has some unique exercises to sculpe that lines.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn good comparison here. Curry smashes in back width and chest width but Phil brings phenomenal conditioning and those crazy ass arms. Tough call. I dont think Curry will ever match phils conditioning especially in the ham glutes.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Great comparison here. There both going to be great in the future. But I prefer Brandon Curry. His chest, back and V-taper are supreme and not to mention his arms.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

man phil skin is in a drought. so fucken dry man...