• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

..FIXED :-)

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
treycomparison2wt9.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That would give him a pro card.

But he wont look like that for some years if ever

EDIT: I think Trey could come in looking something like this. (I didn't bother that much about his shape either)

10qxus8-1.jpg

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it would be nice if he can look like that !!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ why? His type of physique will not do well in the pro's. I say keep training but give the undeserved sponsorship from BSN to someone more deserving.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ totally agree....he got the sponsorhip based on potential...he didnt even compete in a national show when he got the contract!

Brandon Curry is THE face of BSN!!

Who did you have in mind for the contract Braaq?

I was thinking charles dixon..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
^^ why? His type of physique will not do well in the pro's. I say keep training but give the undeserved sponsorship from BSN to someone more deserving.

Come on now Blake.., I agree with you that he doesn't have a beautiful physique. But he does have a Pro worthy physique if he comes in looking like he did in 06 with good improvments

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Come on now Blake.., I agree with you that he doesn't have a beautiful physique. But he does have a Pro worthy physique if he comes in looking like he did in 06 with good improvments

I disagree, I think he was given all the hype because of his age combined with his size.. mostly just in his thighs. But when push comes to shove he is not a good bodybuilder. There are many other amateurs that are much better and are more "pro-deserving" than him. I say he should continue to train because he has love for the sport, but he should stop killing himself because he will go nowhere in it.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I disagree, I think he was given all the hype because of his age combined with his size.. mostly just in his thighs. But when push comes to shove he is not a good bodybuilder. There are many other amateurs that are much better and are more "pro-deserving" than him. I say he should continue to train because he has love for the sport, but he should stop killing himself because he will go nowhere in it.

I totaly agree with you, except for one thing. I still believe he can improve, maybe not to a big degree, but looking through the ranks there are numerous of pros that has placed better then they should've just because of their popular name. I think Trey can get his pro status with just his name and hype for his name is he's lucky, and you know thats a big possibility

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who is this guy again ?

Sorry, I can't hear his name over BRANDON.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I totaly agree with you, except for one thing. I still believe he can improve, maybe not to a big degree, but looking through the ranks there are numerous of pros that has placed better then they should've just because of their popular name. I think Trey can get his pro status with just his name and hype for his name is he's lucky, and you know thats a big possibility

True, but that is the politics of this sport that is so disheartening. It should always be the best overall package in every contest no matter what your name. Trey will most likely win a show like that which is why we are not getting very many good new pro's (ie Evan Centapani and Chris Cook). Let's hope he actually earns his pro card because of his physique. :ughfingers:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
True, but that is the politics of this sport that is so disheartening. It should always be the best overall package in every contest no matter what your name. Trey will most likely win a show like that which is why we are not getting very many good new pro's (ie Evan Centapani and Chris Cook). Let's hope he actually earns his pro card because of his physique. :ughfingers:

That would be ideal:keke: but its not going to happen since every one has their favorit..even the judges

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the guy is still young and has years ahead of him to make the improvements that he can make if he really trys to
he just needs to replan his tattics of dieting, training an whatever else, i can see him going somewhere but not towards Mr O area

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He still have an ugly face... j/k, yeah, that would be enough to place in the top ten in most pro contests...