• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fast and Furious 4

Neo

Neo

fast and furious rullez!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant wait for this one. i love the fast and the furious movies.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This one looks better than the second. I enjoyed the first and third, but the second was awful. From a Line's standpoint I can see why all are terrible, but from a pure entertainment standpoint I liked those two. Looking forward to this one, but I probably will wait for it to come out first.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i saw the trailer last summer, but it looks like the same shit over and over again..

hope its gonna be better than tokyo drift, coz that was messed up big time

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks good !!! hope its as good as the first one !!!
thanks for the vid bro :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i enjoyed the first one, second one was a big let down, third one was great and i hope #4 is going to just as great as first and third ones

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait for it! Not great from a movie standpoint but if your in to cars, it doesnt really matter how shitty the acting or plot is.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Looking forward to it, i enjoyed the previous ones esp for the cars and soundtracks..for example my fav is the Skyline from 2F2F and "Act a fool" song by Ludacris.

^^ this song also makes me wanna play Midnight Club 2 for some reason :hyperguy:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ricer racing games = lulz

good movies though, cus i love seeing ricers crash

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anyone wonders, the song is "Does it offend you, Yeah ? - We are rockstars"

I really want to see this movie, I hope it's better than the second one.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome!! the scene is in the Dominican reupblic..i ahve been there and trust me...traffic overthere is fuckin crazy...i got some stories if intereested!

Neo

Neo

hit me with your best shot grandma` :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw this trailer months ago, it kicks ass.

2fast2furious was a shitty movie by a shitty director. The Fast and the Furious > Tokyo Drift > 2fast2furious.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome!! the scene is in the Dominican reupblic..i ahve been there and trust me...traffic overthere is fuckin crazy...i got some stories if intereested!

i'd be interesting in hearing the stories bro :tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bump for Moving this thread into the correct section
here is trailer #2 for The fast and the Furious 4

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:gtfoslap: thats my job

I'm sorry....:gaysign:

I was there on vacation sorta because my lil bro went to fight in an taekwondo tournament...

First thing i see when i get out of the airport is a gang of like 80-100 young kids on little modified scooters iwth 1,5 liters coca cola bottles racing on the freeway at about 30 km an hour lulz, people werr screaming and trying to hit the kids by swinging if they went by lulz...

SAme day but more around 7 o clock while trying to get to a friend of ours we heard a horn and the whole traffic stopped on the highway...i was like...wtf?

So i get out and go see whats up..apparently a women in an SUV hit a drunk guy trying to cross the freeway to get to his bar (lulz,seriously though)

And what does she do? shoves the guy into the gutter at the side of the street! and everyone went on their way as if nothing happened! i was 25 at the time so i was like........WTF??

Couple of days later while on tour there in the capital Santo Domingo we went to check out a very nice looking curch..when we got out the main priest of that church had jsut arrived so everyone was greeting him and stuff...we walked around and took photo's etc....typical tourist and all of a sudden.,...GUNSHOTS!!we went outside...somebody shot at the car of the priest trying to get to him.... A PRIEST! wtf!!

The day before last while riding in a cab we got into a small accident because the other cab driver in front of us took a slow right turn without signaling...so our cab driver gets out and starts screaming and shit....and all of a sudden the other cab driver got out with a machete and starting swinging lolz, our cab driver got in and we got the fuck away!! ahahha

Those are the ones I recall right now, eventhugh i have such stories, its a beautiful country with lots of nice people and the food was crazy good!

If u get the chance check it out!