• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cycle questions before starting

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quick questions.

1. Can i take the hemobolin at night before work, or before i sleep (which would be better?)
2.if i increase the serving of AIs Cycle support would it help even more if
you (i) have a tendency to become lethargic?
3.how much calories,food etc should i eat to see MASSive gains (i'd like to take full advantage of it)

and last question about the toremerfine citrate i got (think i spelled it right)
it is 60mg/60ml. how should i do my PCT like?...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill have to search more in regards in hemobolin-250, from what ive read, isnt it a 3 PH's in one?
if so that would be overkill

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have 2 containers of AIs Cycle support
One is peanut butter flavor, other is chocolate i might do 3 servings a day.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BUMP

wheres musclejock and big04 at when you need them...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PCT:
140/100/60/20

As for when to take Hemobolin I would dose it accordingly to it's half life. Which I couldn't find on google.

As for diet I would keep calories at 1.5 grams of protein per 1 pound of lean body mass. 2 grams of carbs per pound and fat should be at .25 - . 5 per pound.

You really only need high carbs on training days. Personally I would cut the cabs in half on non training days and increase fat on those days.

Make sure that you are doing cardio as well, at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. You'll see some positives from doing so.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Muslcejock
right now im taking medication for my Staph infection should i wait till im completely done with it
(10 day supply)

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey bud def wait till you get rid of that staph infection. Those can def take a toll on your immune system and you'll want to let that heal up before hitting it with prohoromones.

This is 3 prohoromones in one and I beleive the 3 all have a half-life of 6 hours, just as most-prohoromones do, so I would just try to dose them at 6 hours apart. It shouldnt bother your sleep at all.

looks like you got everything covered well, just eat big and work hard.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Defiantly use up the antibiotics, and then give yourself at least another week to heal up and make sure the infection is gone. What pro-hormones are in this? Just make sure your health is as good as it get because these things can task your body. If you feel tired all day, try to eat more, specially carbs.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks BAMBAM and Big04.

the dosage is one tablet per day. cus' each is 250mg.

i will wait for the infection to go away, and use up my anti-biotics.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got some questions again..
speaking of the immune system
besides taking multi-vitamins and eating more veggies.
does the Cycle support help out the immune system?

i...might actually just start my cycle tonight... since my hemobolin has been sitting
in the bathroom cabinet for some time. and the Torem' citrate has hardened have to shake it
every 3 days when i take a shit/piss

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wait on it. Make sure your infection is totally gone. If you don't, then your wasting part of the cycle. Another week is nothing to wait, trust me on this. Let your body heal up and get rid of that nasty infection.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fuck. and i wont have anytime off after this week
bullshit

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, there's no reason to be taking AI's Cycle Support. The supplement is a rip-off and contains high doses of each extract in it. 1 serving a day is more than anyone will ever need and 3 servings a day could potentially cause problems. The perfect example is the hawthorne berry which, I think is 250mg per serving? Well, unless you have a serious medical condition (which would require the care of a licensed physician) you should never take more than 50mg per day.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like others have said bro, just wait till your all better then start your cycle, in the meantime, do some research about the type of cycle and PH you'll be useing, learn more about it , con's and pro's aswel, try and learn new things while waiting and use it when you start the cycle.

are you going to preload cycle support before starting or hawthorne/milk thistle before starting?
what made you decide to go with the PH you picked?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo, there's no reason to be taking AI's Cycle Support. The supplement is a rip-off and contains high doses of each extract in it. 1 serving a day is more than anyone will ever need and 3 servings a day could potentially cause problems. The perfect example is the hawthorne berry which, I think is 250mg per serving? Well, unless you have a serious medical condition (which would require the care of a licensed physician) you should never take more than 50mg per day.

Im interested to know your thoughts on the recommendations that should be taken since you mentioed AI's cycle support contains high doses of the each extract in it,

Also i was browsing among afew places and hearing people talking about separating the dosages between milk thistle/liver support supplements atleast 4 hours apart when taking a PH

CA contains milk thistle (and NAC), which willl diminsh absorption of the PH if taken together.

i quoted that from another place, but always interested in hearing other peoples thoughts on that aswel

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive been pre-loading cycle support for about 10-12days
i bought two containers, for the past 5 days ive been taking 4 servings, i'll decrease it to one...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the info and advice Dridz, TJ

also...

What about the TESTevol i have can i pre-load that now? before i start my Hemobolin
i see nothing on the back is methylated and looks like a replacement for their older stuff.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the info and advice Dridz, TJ

also...

What about the TESTevol i have can i pre-load that now? before i start my Hemobolin
i see nothing on the back is methylated and looks like a replacement for their older stuff.

whats your own reason why you wanna pre-load TESTevol?

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container30

Amount Per Serving % DV*

Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 24mcg 400%
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid) 60mg 100%
Vanadyl Sulfate 4mg **

Extreme Anabolic Proprietary Blend: 870,000mcg
TestEVOL Complex (Tribulus Terrestris Standardized To 20% (26-O-Beta-D-Glycopyranosyl-22-Hydroxyfurost-5-Ene-3Beta, 26-Diol-3-O-Beta-Diglucorhamnoside), 2-(4-Methoxyphenyl)-8-(3-Methylbut-2-Enyl)-7[(2S,3R,4S,5R,6R)-3,4,5-Trihydroxy-6- (Hydroxymethyl) Oxan-2-Yl]oxy-3-[[(2S,3S,4R,5S,6S)-3,4,5- Trihydroxy-6-Methyl-Oxan-2-Yl] Methyoxy]chromen-4-One(Lcarrin), 20- Hydroxyecdysone, Ajuga Turkestanica Std. To 2% (2B,3B,5B,11 Alpha,22R) 2,3,11,14,20,22,25-Hepatahydroxycholest-7-En-6-,Trigonella Foenum Graecum Std. To 40% Steroidal Saponins, 10%(26-O-Beta-D-Glycopyranosyl-22-Hydroxyfurost-5-Ene-3Beta,26-Diol-3-O-Beta-Diglucorhamnoside),Eurycoma Longifolia Std To 5% Glycosaponins, 4% Polysaccharides, Avena Sativa)

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex: 2,500mcg
Bergamottin, Hoelen, Bupleurum

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex: 2,000mg
Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend: 4,100mcg
Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

Red Kidney Bean 100mg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats your own reason why you wanna pre-load TESTevol?

its about to expire for one, and two if i preload it now and when i do start my hemobolin at the end of the cycle i wont have to worry bout too much crap i have to end at the same time "testevol and hemoblin" then leading onto the tore' citrate for PCT. i dont think i could do that. i'd like a 5 day lead, last time i cycled Havoc with Inhibit-e i did it that way i did a 6 day preload and it worked out fine.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really think you should let that staph completely clear and then wait even a little longer. You dont realize it but your body is expending a lot to fight off that infection and I really dont think the mix of a prohoromone in that can be healthy. I dont know where your staph is located but I had a friend in football get it on his elbow and he was in the hospital for a while because they were afraid it'd get to his bone. I'd be more concerned with your over all health with that, Just my 2cents