• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

good to stack ?

SRB

SRB

anyone know what are good to stack? , atm im on sustamix 250 2 cycle on , was thinking about stacking it with some drols 10 mg orals :techn9ne:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
T3, any oral, Prop, and your good to go.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
drols, as in Anadrol? how much would you take? If its your first time, start off at 30mgs spread out through the day and up it to about 50mgs depending on how you react. I know a lot of my buddies love it at 50-100mgs a day. I have never gotten to use Anadrol yet. The strength gains with my partially torn pec just don't mix.

SRB

SRB

drols, as in Anadrol? how much would you take? If its your first time, start off at 30mgs spread out through the day and up it to about 50mgs depending on how you react. I know a lot of my buddies love it at 50-100mgs a day. I have never gotten to use Anadrol yet. The strength gains with my partially torn pec just don't mix.

well its my first time on anadrols havent started yet but im on my second cycle on sustamix

shredded08

shredded08

anadrol is the shit...50 mg starting at week 4 and just watch ur strength fucking blow up

S

shearered

definitely the anadrol, should work great.