• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nba-Huge Trade, Iverson for Billups

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Halloween was last week but the Denver Nuggets and Detroit Pistons decided it was time for their star players to change their nightly costumes. In a blockbuster trade only three weeks into the season, Denver is sending Allen Iverson to the Pistons for a package from Detroit that includes Chauncey Billups and Antonio McDyess. Iverson's deal comes just two years after leaving Philadelphia.

Iverson and Billups are quietly going along with the trade but former Nugget Antonio McDyess does not want any part of the deal. TNT analyst David Aldridge reports that McDyess does not want to go to Denver, and a source close to him says "he will not put on a Nuggets uniform" and may opt to retire. NBA.com's Art Garcia also chimes in with an analysis of the trade.

GetSize

GetSize

Detroit will make out off this trade in 2 years when they get King James.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mcdyess will prolly end up going back to the pistons...nuggets will buy him out and make him a free agent

ddragaon

ddragaon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a great move by the Pistons.AI and Sheed are in the last year of their contracts.
King James to Detroit-I dont think that will hapen.....ever