• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

AAS cycle

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

hey guys!! well i have been doing some info hunting on steroids, long and short esters, pct, needles and so on. im still thinking about it, but if all goes right i would like to start my cycle in April 09. i just want to hear your input on it...

Chemical: Test E or C

Pct: HCG or clomid

10 weeks, 500mg a week, 250mg E3D mon/thru

pct starts week 12

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HCG can not be used for pct alone. Also I believe that Nolvadex beats clomid hands down. I have heard about some people using Letro alone for pct and that helps even further to prevent gyno. Not sure which would be better nolva or letro.... maybe someone else can help here.

Other than that though you have a good looking basic first cycle.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

yeah sorry that (or and) clomid and HCG. but you like nolva better i do to but have heard good things about both and was told to try it...thats why i asked you guys. do you think 10 weeks is long enough for these slower esters?

thanks

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

anyone???

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Letro is not a PCT "good" choice. It won't do what Nolva or Clomid does. I would be willing to debate the difference between Nolva and Clomid and the Pros and Cons with both. At this stage of the game for you, I would go with either one that you can get and knowingly belive its from a legit source. HCG just "kickstarts" PCT by priming your balls to make test again and restoring their size. Also for all of those that bash clomid, do some more research and not just hearsay, HCG has the same if not more bad sides if you don't know what your doing. I like Test Cyp. better than Test E. but its a toss up really. I just respond better to Test Cyp. (could just be in my head).

Oh and a side note, A acquittance met Jay Cutler and stated that you should take 50 I.U.s of HCG a day for the entire cycle to keep your balls up and primed. Not really sure on whether its true or not but I will see and do some more research.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10 weeks is def long enough buddy, you could just go by how you feel and if you dont see sides and your growing well you could stretch it up to 12 weeks.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see any problem with 12 weeks, even 14-16 weeks. Once you shut down your system, its down. There is no reason to make a short cycle unless you get sides you don't know how to control. Plus if its just test, its easy to manage and you feel great the whole time.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks guys so all looks "ok" then? i still have some pct work to do but i think i got it licked!! well april i will start it and let you guys know how it goes... can't wait!!!!!

montanamuscle

S

shearered

definitely put some nolvadex into your pct.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

got some thanks!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm interesting in hearing those pros and cons of nolva and clomid.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Give me a day or two. I have been real busy at work and haven't had a chance to talk to my friend at the gym. He explains all the different reasons on why clomid is better in a male than nolva. I've always had better results with clomid but then again I don't change moods easily. That would be the only downside to clomid, it if you can get moody. Give me a few days and I will try to get some info together if I can get ahold of him. (he's been in the game for over 20 years)

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It doesn't really matter what I say or anyone else might say. You're best off to have blood work done while on Clomid during pct and see where you're at. Then do the same with nolva, it's that simple well not really but you get the idea.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good point ymj I plan on getting blood work done before my cycle

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

i was thinking of doing blood work before and after my cycle which is going to start in april.