• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PrizeFighteR's epistane log

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just took my first to pills. Everything I have read says that this stuff works wonders.

Here's my dosages:

Week 1 - 20mg
Week 2 - 20mg
Week 3 - 30mg
Week 4 - 30mg

I'm taking OTC PCT just because it was way too risky for me to get SERMS. I will update this log.

Today being the first day I was 195 lbs.

Can't wait!!!!!!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say skip the 20mg weeks, you will not notice much at all. Go straight to the 30mg and do 40mg a day. Then do a proper PCT, take it from me and everyone I have had try Havoc. 20mg and even 30mg a day doesn't do much at all.
Good luck buddy :2: keep us updated on your progress

Also, you can legally buy SERMs if you get it from the right place. Let me know and I will tell you where and what to get. Epistane/Havoc will really "shut you down", you need to do a proper PCT

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea just go to the 30mgs man, also Listen TO BLAKE.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck with it mate, :tiphat:
im currently doing a cycle of it aswel, im 2 days into week 2, and im going to up it to 40mg
how would you recommond dosing it blake, all capsules at once or evening them out throughout the day?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck with it mate, :tiphat:
im currently doing a cycle of it aswel, im 2 days into week 2, and im going to up it to 40mg
how would you recommond dosing it blake, all capsules at once or evening them out throughout the day?

I took them all at once about an hour or two before my workout. But now that I look back on it, I would have split it in the morning and then later in the day like before your workout if it is in the evening.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You don't think I will see good gains from 30mg even? I have only done one PH and that was Mass Tabs 1.5 years ago (awesome results).

Also I have already bought all the PCT, I rebounded awesome from the Mass Tabs when I did them. I would definitely like to get more info. on SERMS for future cycles. Also if I do this cycle, the PCT doesn't work like you say..is there permanent damage or is it something I can easily fix?

Thanks a million guys. I just got back from my first workout!! I'll put it in my log.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope u reap aal the results you desire from the epistane! good luck!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks PV!

Took this one last night

Here's my workout partner. He's 17 5'7 155 I'm going to get his ass on here and get a log up for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not bad, your going to definitely gain some good mass man.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Which brand are you using?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Hypo. My shoulders and triceps really over power everything imo. I really want to bring up my chest and back.

I'm using IBE Epistane Achilles.

Today was the second day and my workout was not really good.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I would suggest having a SERM. But if your going to go OTC PCT here is a link you can read.

www.otcpct.com

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its best to be safe and have a Serm on hand then to be sorry and crash

Keep us updated bro :tiphat:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would suggest having a SERM. But if your going to go OTC PCT here is a link you can read.

www.otcpct.com

Thanks for the link! I am doing PCT Support from Anabloic Innovations and Gaspari's Novedex.

Today is the 4th day at 20 mg and I have gone from 197 to 202 on the scales. Workouts have been fine. Can't wait for next week when I get up to 30 mg. I took a few pics of the first day. I'll try and get them routinely.

How do I legally get a SERM? Thanks again fellas!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You really should have dropped some BF% before starting. Muscle gains will not be as noticeable with a high BF%. Best of luck.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how tall are you anyway?

good luck with havoc, I'm sure it'll treat you nicely as it's done for so many others.

update your avatar pic, you look much smaller in the pic than what you do in that recent picture.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was my last day at 20 mg. So far I have felt amazing. I'm either adding more weight or reps on every exercise. I have so much stamina I love it! Libido is through the roof and I feel great.

Tomorrow I will bump up to 30 mg and hopefully feel it even more! Weight is still at 202.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how tall are you anyway?

good luck with havoc, I'm sure it'll treat you nicely as it's done for so many others.

update your avatar pic, you look much smaller in the pic than what you do in that recent picture.

I'm 6'0, I'll get some new pics up soon.