• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Animal Test

D

da_punisher

I am looking to add Animal Test to my list of supps. I am already taking a lot of universal products like torrent, shock therapy and storm but i was looking for a natural testosterone booster. So i was looking for some advice. Can anyone tell me if there are side effects in taking testosterone boosters. And do they act like steroids? Cause I am not a bodybuilder but i love lifting, so i dont want to take steroids cause i want to stay natural. So is adding Animal Test good?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They do not act like steroids. It is probably one of the best test boosters out there. If you are between the ages of 17-23, I think it would be a waste of money. Otherwise, it is a great product to slightly increase free testosterone. You will notice an increase in libido more than anything but you may feel a strength increase as well.
You may see a slight increase in acne, if you are prone towards acne, but nothing worth worrying about. Other than that, the only real side effect would be the increase in libido and more frequent erections.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here is whats in it;

21 Packs
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Pack
Servings Per Container21

Amount Per Pack % DV

Pro-Androgen Complex 2500mg
3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran **
Cissus Quadrangularis Extract (Ketosteroes) **
Trans-3, 5, 4'-Trihydroxystilbene **
Agaricus Bisporus (Polysaccharides) **
3', 5, 7-Trihydroxy-4'-Methoxyflavone **
Yohimbe Bark Extract **
Hypertrophic Response Complex 1500mg
Arachidonic Acid (40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend) **
6, 7-Dihydroxybergamottin **
Bioperine®

ive never tried animal test before so i can really say how well it works to how much its ment to work, but im sure afew other guys can chip in and tell you more, i think some of them have tried it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i personally havent taken it, but i sent some to my brother once and he came back jacked as fuck! but it was a while back like in 04, i think they have changed the ingredients im not sure if they havent then go for it its pretty darn good

granitesoldier69

granitesoldier69

just from experience youll get more results from their m-stak, sterol complex, and iso stack combo you could throw cuts in there after words. i didnt get any results from the test but every body responds different you should try it just to see, you never know.

anaboliod

anaboliod

3.4-Divanillyl Tetrahydrofuran and arachidonic acid are both androgen receptor optimizers, meaning that they open more androgen receptor sites for free test to bind with. Thus increasing your free roaming test levels, NOT overal test levels. Moreover, AA helps breakdown muscle cells during because it is an inflamatory. So your DOMS will be a little worse. So don't take with anti inflamatories (ib profein) and limit fish oil because AA is found in a lot of fish oils (tilapia) and can cancel the effects.

H

hook3

solid post anaboliod.... listen when it comes to test boosters over the counter... a)no one really knows whats in them.... b) no one knows if they are safe or not because they have not been tested and... c) just like the creator said, if you are a guy in his early to mid 20's you probably dont need a test booster

anaboliod

anaboliod

solid post anaboliod.... listen when it comes to test boosters over the counter... a)no one really knows whats in them.... b) no one knows if they are safe or not because they have not been tested and... c) just like the creator said, if you are a guy in his early to mid 20's you probably dont need a test booster

thanks. i gotta say universal is slightly different, in that they don't use proprietary blends, they tell you exactly how much of what ingredient is in each product. you can find studies on all these ingredients all over the internet (pubmed).
Most importantly universal does a 100% scan of all the raw materials they receive. So when a drum of creatine monohydate shows up in their warehouse they scan every grams in the barrel to make sure their products are legit.
About taking animal test in your late teens early 20s; animal test is probably the best product you can take. This is because it only optimizes the high amounts of test you already have, by creating more receptors for free test to bind with. Animal test does not synthetically create testosterone like havoc per say. By adding a synthetic test booster when you already have high test will not help, because despite the high levels of test your body only has so many receptors that test can bind with. So with the AA and divinol in the animal test you are optimizing your natural test not increasing your overall test levels.