• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

If you could go back in Time in your life, Would you?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Question:
If you could go back in time in your life, would you?

Why?
What age?
What would you change Or add?
Or what do you regret doing in your past so you can change it for your future now

Kanav

Kanav

^ holy shit are u serious

what did they say

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i can go back in time i go back to november 5 1955 and stop the future biff from giving the old biff the sports almanac.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i dont see the point in regret... so no i wouldnt go back in time.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont see the point in regret... so no i wouldnt go back in time.

x2

I wouldn't change anything because every mistake I've made has helped me learn from my past mistakes and makes me a better man for it. :tiphat:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x2

I wouldn't change anything because every mistake I've made has helped me learn from my past mistakes and makes me a better man for it. :tiphat:
amen brother :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x2

this is a good point. but i think that's the point of the thread or the question in general "do you regret anything" meaning, knowing what you do know (learned from these past mistakes) would you have done anything differently. it's highly fictious because of course none of us can do this. it's just fun to think about.

that being said, yes i would. there was a situation with 2 girls i should have handled much differently. i wasn't aggressive enough when i should have been and i lost them. oh well, live and learn. i still kick myself for my lack of effort, they both were gorgeous. it's definately made me change the way i would handle something like that again.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Usually i'd leave it as experiences but I would have had a heart to heart with my younger self around 2006 about not quitting weight lifting, and the possiblities of what I could have done if I stuck with it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If i could go back in time i would

Change the way i dieted for a show,
stuck with a certain job that stupidly of me threw away
never met my ex gf
The mistakes i made in terms of weight training, bulking, correct use/better exrcises
Finish school

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I would go back in time a couple of years and change some stuff yes

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
It deppends. If it's a matter of going back to some points and come back then yes, i'd prob. fix a couple of things. But if it's about going back to day X and then live again from there then no way. I'd find it too boring living life again.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1) Wouldn't have eaten so much when I was young. Although I was very skinny, I feel sorry for my mother having to buy food.

2) Wouldn't have spent that much on cars, vacations and houses when I had the money.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
that being said, yes i would. there was a situation with 2 girls i should have handled much differently. i wasn't aggressive enough when i should have been and i lost them. oh well, live and learn. i still kick myself for my lack of effort, they both were gorgeous. it's definately made me change the way i would handle something like that again.

At the same time? :techn9ne:

I have often thought about this and one part of me would love to go back and relive my high-school years, get bigger and stronger, be more assertive, make the most of my academic opportunities and beat the shit out a few people that at time made my life miserable. But the other part of me doesn't want to change anything for the risk of losing all the good experiences I had and most of all I wouldn't want to risk somehow messing up my relationship with my wife.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1, didn't slaped my ex gf in her face while i was drunk at my birthday party :keke:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont regret anything but I would love to go back to the sixth grade and just chill. Rule the elementary school, no homework, not horny enough to care about girls, and just ride my bmx bike everywhere.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd go back in time and buy tons of stockat cheap prices from low interest rate loans, then sell it all off right before the crash.

That, and I wouldn't have smoked so much weed.