• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brock Lesnar interview(Storms Out of ESPN Interview When Subject Turns to Steroids)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*GO HERE*
ESPN correspondent Tom Farrey started to ask about performance-enhancing drugs, prompting Lesnar to storm out of their interview.

Farrey said in the voiceover, "Lesnar's physique also raised big questions about steroids."

The viewers then saw a portion of Farrey's interview with Lesnar in which Farrey said, "You're just so big and you come out of pro wrestling," and was then cut off by Lesnar saying, "That's it. We're done. Thanks, guys," and walking off.

A moment later, Lesnar is shown saying, "I know what he's asking. I have never failed a f---ing drug test."

The profile also showed UFC President Dana White saying, "In this day and age, with everything that's going on with sports, if you're taking steroids you're a moron." And Farrey noted that UFC fighters are drug tested. So it's not like this was an attempt at gotcha journalism by Farrey.

Which is why I don't get why Lesnar didn't just sit down and answer Farrey's questions. The bottom line is that every big-time athlete has to be ready for steroid questions in this day and age, and the calm, even-keeled way that Usain Bolt answers the questions would be a good model for Lesnar to emulate.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I been a LEsnar fan ever since if debut in the WWE, trust me he has every right to be angry he has been questioned about steroidal use, tested relentlessly, and questioned to the point it became a inquisition.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I been a LEsnar fan ever since if debut in the WWE, trust me he has every right to be angry he has been questioned about steroidal use, tested relentlessly, and questioned to the point it became a inquisition.

Notice, he never says "I've never used steroids in my life", but rather, it's "I've never failed a drug test in my life." He clearly used to be cranked on them, but at the time in the WWE, he was in the majority.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt it they have tested for steroid users in the WWE for some time which is why you seen the disappearance of wrestlers like Scott Steiner, Disappearance and Reappearance of William Regal and other powerhouse wrestlers suprisingly Batista is clean.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt it they have tested for steroid users in the WWE for some time which is why you seen the disappearance of wrestlers like Scott Steiner, Disappearance and Reappearance of William Regal and other powerhouse wrestlers suprisingly Batista is clean.

... dude, William Regal is an alcoholic. The WWE is now obviously much more strict that it was, but they've always prefered that their wrestlers showed up to shows being muscular as opposed to being drunk.

You don't think Lesnar and/or Batista ever took steroids?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

... dude, William Regal is an alcoholic. The WWE is now obviously much more strict that it was, but they've always prefered that their wrestlers showed up to shows being muscular as opposed to being drunk.

You don't think Lesnar and/or Batista ever took steroids? Come on, John Morrison (Johnny Nitro, etc) got busted for winny, and Edge has admitted he's taken them....

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't attest that they never took steroids no cause batista before becoming a wrestler was a 300 lbs. + bodybuilder. And William Regal tested positive for steroids although his clear appearnce you wouldn't know. The guy looks like he never works out.

I only doubted Lesnar, but WWE is an entertainment franchise and not a sports franchise they have used steroids historically for quite sometime, Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold (allegedly), Booker T, Kane.

But if you look at Lesnar's college photos, he's always looked that way, NOW! in no way can I prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't using then nor can you prove on the other spectrum Brock Lesnar specifically, IS using.

My doubts are built upon personal trust in his genetic make up and work ethic.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair post, and I'd agree, Lesnar is a genetic freak. BUT... I think it's fair to assume he has used them in the past. I would agree that he's not on them now, he'd be just stupid if he was, but I'd strongly bet a lot of his bulk was built using them.