• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

D-Drol?

G

Griffstrong

Anybody ever tried D-Drol by 4 Ever Fit? Thinking this is a strong candidate for my next PH...its been over a year since ive taken anything like this. So just curious...anyone had firsthand experience with it? Friends? Heard what kind of results/sides? Any input would be great. Thanks a lot guys.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

it just seems like another PH, and you will get PH like results. but i have not used it. im over the PH thing after doing some research i found that the cons out weight the pros with PH.

best of luck

Montanamuscle

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your probably lookin at superdrol (oxodrol-12) like gains bro but not quite as dry. It is one of the strongest, if not the strongest, PH out there. I have wanted to try it as well. I would expect it a little more harsh on the liver and a little greater impact on the bp than something like havoc.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

This is 3 steriods in one very harsh and if you run it have top notch supports such as Cycle Support preloaded 14 days and run during the cycle. For pct a SERM is a must with this.

CYCLE SUPPORT

G

Griffstrong

Oh yeah no doubt on the support supps I am well aware of that part. And I know this is gonna be pretty harsh being that it has 3 compounds in it...Superdrol, Tren, and phera all in one product its gonna be harsh...but im not overly concerned with that part. Ill take the neccessary actions to take care of myself. Being that I havent taken a PH in over a year...I think this would give me some good results. As far as it being a little more wet than something like havoc...thats what im looking for. I am a hardgainer bigtime. I can a high calorie diet with 600g of carbs per day with moderate fat intake and not gain very much BF at all. So I believe a little added water weight wouldnt be too bad for me. By the way...its either gonna be this product, or Havoc. Still undecided. Thanks for the input guys...keep the opinions coming if possible so I can make a good decision.

G

Griffstrong

Thanks bro! Thats actually a hell of a deal. I really need to see if this is the way I want to go, so i can buy that later this evening if need be.