• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dorian Yates 1993 MR OLYMPIA

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is dorian at his best !!!
check it out :xyxthumbs:

dorianyates93olympia1-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia2-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia3-1.jpg

dorianyates39olympia4-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia5-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia6-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia8-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia9-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia10-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia11-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia12-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia13-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia14-1.jpg

dorianyates93olympia7-1.jpg

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome .. Dorian was hard as hell, massive and shredded for this show - he absolutely deserved it! Brought bodybuilding to the next level!

CombBoy

CombBoy

Awesome pics mate. Dorian's the man!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow that side tricep pose!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This year he was the undisputed champion... after this and every win after he could have arguably lost. I love Dorian though so thank you for posting pics. :xyxthumbs:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even tho I don't like Dorian's physique that much I have to admit that he looks great here. He was spot on this year. Love the rock solid look.

C

crossfirebmf

Nothing on him was impressing besides his back and calves. His chest and arms were entirely too small for his back, his quads were bloated looking no matter how good his conditioning was and they didn't match his calves, basically his body didn't match and flow together. Levrone and Wheeler should've taken all of his olympia titles.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^
LOL Yeh ok then. Dorian outweighed Wheeler and Levrone by at least 20lbs that year and even later on in Dorians carreer, he still outweighed both of the two. I know he lost it has his career went on. But the Mr O 1993 is no contest for either of Wheeler or Levrone. Just like Samir Banout said, "Dorian was 1st, 2nd and 3rd". Seriosly dude no one came close to him. His biceps were too small but his triceps were one of the BEST in the business, in case you hadn't notice, check out his side tricep pose. And his quads were big and showed cuts, don't get what your going on about the bloating.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff