• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

indian starbbucks.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahaha that was awesome

"Thank you, come again" :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that guys face was scary tho,
its like the face....

"ooo, camera guy eh?, hai sexy, here u coffee te he"

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sure he's a nice, guy working to make ends meet by selling coffee, and im somewhat sure it taste great the way the creme looked are nice.. but now here comes the mean part.

No way in hell id drink that shit, by simple appearance of himself and the store I give him a health code score of
F

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sure he's a nice, guy working to make ends meet by selling coffee, and im somewhat sure it taste great the way the creme looked are nice.. but now here comes the mean part.

No way in hell id drink that shit, by simple appearance of himself and the store I give him a health code score of
F

i wouldn't blame you for that bro.:tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea was nasty, but hey if your stranded somewhere
and you see some guy with a camel and a trailer "indian starbucks to go"
well there, thats all you get lol

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

exactly.lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

1. I'd have to be stranded somewhere, in no civilization what so ever i.e. a desert.
  2. I'd question is business ethics being the fuck out where I am.
  3. I'd ask him where he got his water, then go to that source of water if he didn't speak english i'd kill him, i have been stranded too long and too thirsty to put up with that shit.
  4. I still would not drink that shit, I am sure it would kill me before the dehydration.
  5. Seeing the white cream he puts into the coffee i'd immediately scan the area for a cow that is lactating and seeing only a happy camel, I would definitely not drink that shit.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
  1. I'd have to be stranded somewhere, in no civilization what so ever i.e. a desert.
  2. I'd question is business ethics being the fuck out where I am.
  3. I'd ask him where he got his water, then go to that source of water if he didn't speak english i'd kill him, i have been stranded too long and too thirsty to put up with that shit.
  4. I still would not drink that shit, I am sure it would kill me before the dehydration.
  5. Seeing the white cream he puts into the coffee i'd immediately scan the area for a cow that is lactating and seeing only a happy camel, I would definitely not drink that shit.

Thats not cow milk :gaygay:

l:hsughr: