• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Boy 'killed for writing love letter'

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Next in fuck-up news from around the world...
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24680860-401,00.html

A TEENAGE Indian boy was thrashed, paraded through the streets with his head shaved and then thrown under a train for daring to write a love letter to a girl from a different caste.
Fifteen-year-old Manish Kumar was kidnapped by members of the rival caste on his way to school, had his head shaved and was thrown under a train as his mother begged for mercy, police in the impoverished eastern state of Bihar said.

One man has so far been arrested and a policeman suspended.

The victim's mother Lalit Devi told police she had watched "helplessly" as the wheels of the train passed over her son.

"The accused persons killed the boy for writing a love letter to the girl of the same village," superintendent of police in Kaimur district, Rajesh Kumar, said.

Police said the girl belonged to a washerman community, considered a lower caste, whereas the boy came from the slightly higher dairymen Yadav community.

Love across caste lines is often violently opposed, especially in rural northern India, and it is not uncommon for outraged families to kill to "save the family honour".

I <3 humanity. :disgust:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
these guys are idiots, killing a young kid for writing a love letter :disgust:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn.What a f...ing idiots:disgust:

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's just plain ignorance.why on earth would you kill a boy 4 writing a love letter?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel so powerless reading things like this. I can only grasp how the mother felt. This acts are barbaric and have no purpose... the people behind them are deranged and should be either:

SHOT or CURED

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats fucking bulshit.... People really make me sick at times.....

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
savage cunt pieces of shit. samoan and weapon you should go hunt them rather than the deer you do.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
savage cunt pieces of shit. samoan and weapon you should go hunt them rather than the deer you do.

Nah deer taste WAY better, lol jk I know what ya mean sometimes I wish I could go punisher on people. Just for stupid shit, that culturally should have obviously caught up with them by now, but they refuse, stuck to archaic belief systems that will always keep them contained within a 3rd world mentality to the rest of the advancing world. Caste systems? come on the rest of the world threw that out when we as people began beheading our kings.

Now to murder a young boy for a reason of love is just...wtf. Had I been there I would have laid hallow points in people and not felt bad becuase unlike a "mob" I was "defending" a helpless boy whom followed his heart.
The muslim and arba nations demand respects from the rest of the world but when they do this shit it just barbarizes thier cuase and way of life.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must have been a crap love letter in order to get killed for it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hinduism believes.....to the extreme