• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Man Saws Off His Own Head With Chainsaw

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
What the fuck is wrong with the world today? Seriously, internet suicides, kids being killed for writing love letters and now this.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/new...his_own_head_after_being_told_of_eviction.php

Man sawed off his own head after being told of eviction

A man cut off his head with a chainsaw in a carefully thought-out suicide because he was "irrationally opposed" to leaving the home from which he was to be evicted, an inquest heard yesterday.

David Phyall, 50, consumed a small quantity of alcohol but no drugs before he lay down under the snooker table in his lounge and used the Black & Decker chainsaw to sever his head, Winchester Coroner's Court heard.

His elderly parents, John and Jean Phyall, raised the alarm when they could not contact their son in his ground-floor housing association flat in Bishopstoke, Hampshire, on July 5.
advertisement

Police were called and they broke in, asking the parents to stay outside.

Sergeant Mark Carter said he found Mr Phyall in the lounge and blood spattered on the walls and floor.

The hearing heard that the block where Mr Phyall lived was to be demolished and that, despite great efforts from his housing association, he had refused 11 offers of alternative accommodation.

At the time of his death Mr Phyall, who had suffered from mental illness and previously attempted suicide, was the only person living in the 1960s block. The other properties had been boarded up.

Recording a verdict of suicide, Mr Burge said First Wessex Housing Group had done all they could to help Mr Phyall.

He said: "He thought through how he was going to commit suicide very carefully. He went to a great deal of trouble.

"I think he did it to draw attention to the injustice of his situation."

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit.. wtf ok I was only angry last time cause people egged him and rdiculed the guy wtf is this shit. How in the process of deciding to kill yourself do you decides to dehead your self using a chainsaw..... a fucking chainsaw. I give him 8/10 for originality.

And since he is mentally unstable, and previous suicidal prone...just wow a fucking chainsaw.

P

Pain

VIP
His elderly parents, John and Jean Phyall, raised the alarm when they could not contact their son in his ground-floor housing association flat in Bishopstoke, Hampshire, on July 5.

:carduindisguise

Kanav

Kanav

This is terrible and I feel bad for the guy's family and all

but killing yourself with a chainsaw is a pretty bad ass way to go. So yeah creativity wise he gets big points from me too.

Just putting it out there.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what the hell is wrong with people these days :no:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
20518250220-1.gif

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Kanav

Kanav

^ gears 2 RULES!

Oh man there was this one part with this locust guy hiding behind a wall and my entire team chain sawed him at once.

4 chainsaws and one locust. It was insane. We all revved the chainsaws when he was split 4 ways.

the only thing missing was a duffle bag and a raveen.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^ gears 2 RULES!

Oh man there was this one part with this locust guy hiding behind a wall and my entire team chain sawed him at once.

4 chainsaws and one locust. It was insane. We all revved the chainsaws when he was split 4 ways.

the only thing missing was a duffle bag and a raveen.
I think it's kinda stupid how when you play Horde multiplayer online, you always have to start on Wave 1. I honestly don't know how people can play all 50 waves in one sitting. I get bored after awhile.

Security and Jacinto are probably my favorite maps to play Horde on.

Kanav

Kanav

I think it's kinda stupid how when you play Horde multiplayer online, you always have to start on Wave 1. I honestly don't know how people can play all 50 waves in one sitting. I get bored after awhile.

Security and Jacinto are probably my favorite maps to play Horde on.

yeah its true, that part does suck. Wish there was a choice.

Heres hoping for one in an update

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like he "cut to the chase"?

He must have "lost his head"?

I guess he wanted to be "Ahead of the game"?

THese doing anything for anyone?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Looks like he "cut to the chase"?

He must have "lost his head"?

I guess he wanted to be "Ahead of the game"?

THese doing anything for anyone?
I wish somebody would chainsaw your head off.