• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

chick confuses brake with gas pedal

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i did this a while back with a golf cart, i was looking for my ball close to a ditch and i hit the gas instead of the break and me and golf cart went down into a 20 foot ditch with water, we had to get 3 guys to pull the cart out haha.. fun times

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: @ the chick

lulz crazy story marko :keke:.

ive got a story,
i was riding my motorbike around the track, coming around the corner going into a straight over some jumps, 1st jump, 2nd jump, 3rd jump BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM Powerban kicks in and takes me flying through the air into a bunch of tirers on the side of the track :49:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
i did this a while back with a golf cart, i was looking for my ball close to a ditch and i hit the gas instead of the break and me and golf cart went down into a 20 foot ditch with water, we had to get 3 guys to pull the cart out haha.. fun times

That might be the penalty for playing golf :keke:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That might be the penalty for playing golf :keke:

you dont like golf? have you played? I was actually a scratch handicap in high school and was pretty good at it, but i played daily mind you, then when i started to workout everything went down the shitter, its actually a very fun game if you know what your doing.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: @ the chick

lulz crazy story marko :keke:.

ive got a story,
i was riding my motorbike around the track, coming around the corner going into a straight over some jumps, 1st jump, 2nd jump, 3rd jump BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM Powerban kicks in and takes me flying through the air into a bunch of tirers on the side of the track :49:

did you fall on your flap?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would play golf.... but the idea of hitting a golf ball with a crooked stick and chasing it and repeating until i get it into a hole is... just...pointless.

Now, I have a story of my own. lol i was once driving while catching a hand-job from this black chick he had done 3 different drugs and i was giving her a ride home. :linedrunk:

I wasn't drunk but at the certain point I swerved a little or alot and a cop pulled me over lmao, so he pulled up asked for license and etc etc... then he wanted to know why I was swerving well little did I know I had my own jizz on the lap of my pants, he caught sight of this and walked away laughing. Now im not knowing wtf is going on he tells me to get out of the car and points it out. Im in a mood of indifference he is finding it the msot funniest thign he ever saw... and he let me go with a wanring to not have sex while driving lol. That god damn stain never came out i had to throw thoses pants away, black kakhis... good night.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
you dont like golf? have you played? I was actually a scratch handicap in high school and was pretty good at it, but i played daily mind you, then when i started to workout everything went down the shitter, its actually a very fun game if you know what your doing.

Yeah I have tried it, and as you say it gets harder when you get some meat on your shoulders and arms. Then I have a torn rotator and both my shoulder are bad. But to stand on a ranch with a driver can be fun a while.
But to play acutal golf is to slow for me.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ ROFL That is the funniest shit i seen all day.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would play golf.... but the idea of hitting a golf ball with a crooked stick and chasing it and repeating until i get it into a hole is... just...pointless.

Now, I have a story of my own. lol i was once driving while catching a hand-job from this black chick he had done 3 different drugs and i was giving her a ride home. :linedrunk:

I wasn't drunk but at the certain point I swerved a little or alot and a cop pulled me over lmao, so he pulled up asked for license and etc etc... then he wanted to know why I was swerving well little did I know I had my own jizz on the lap of my pants, he caught sight of this and walked away laughing. Now im not knowing wtf is going on he tells me to get out of the car and points it out. Im in a mood of indifference he is finding it the msot funniest thign he ever saw... and he let me go with a wanring to not have sex while driving lol. That god damn stain never came out i had to throw thoses pants away, black kakhis... good night.

LOL.. now thats funny..

was she really black? haha jk :imcoolurnot:

Bhana

Bhana

Women have never made very good drivers lulz

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my girlfriend did the same shit :49:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson