• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The best of ryan kennelly

P

PiC

i hate powerlifters.they are totally unhealthy. they are like pregnant men for me. fat and big as a house...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome post Vic, thanks bro :tiphat:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate powerlifters.they are totally unhealthy. they are like pregnant men for me. fat and big as a house...

Whoa whoa are you speaking becuase they are fat they are unhealthy. Not entirely true, sure they are fat but they train only for strength which in bodybuilding terms mean year round bulking season, to be able to gain the strength to lift 1000+ pounds they have to, they cut for one money they can risk losing 10-50kgs in a single lift.

A majority of them are on steroid so get the same affects as bodybuilders, roid gut, large muscle mass but they only train certain twitch muscles (I dunno which ones atm) which aren't designed for looks or any of that. It's a totally different sport.

But to mark them as "tottally unhealthy" is an ignorant statement.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

wat?? are you talking about Nothing to do with the vid and ryan does not look to unhealthy to me in these pics

2mg5pb7-1.png
w9ws92-1.jpg