• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

mass tech

E

emodi

well i have been training hard and eating right but my coach says i need to eat more so i have been taking mass tech by muscle tech i guess my question is does this stuff help or am i just wasting my money

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just eat more food bro !!! mass tech is a waste of money.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
if your coach is telling you to eat more... then do just that EAT more.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't waste your money on mass tech,
stick to the food mate and eat heaps

whey
creatine
multi
3 basics supplements u can add

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Eat as much food (preferably clean) as you can, then use a protein drink with carbs in it like Mass tech, (I recommend a cheaper brand then muscletech though) BUT it should not be used instead for real food just as a supplement

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for muscle tech, the only products that work and do what it says is

Nitro-Tech: Only to the extent of it's Nutritional Values... fuck all the BCAA and Perecent gain bs.

Muscle Tech: Gakic, personally use it and get awesome results.

The rest is shit.

Eat real food clean meat, nuts, stay away from sweets, sodas, flavored drinks, and limit your fried foods. if you are trying to get strength and size match about 20 calories per pound of body weight. This is known as bulking.

but give us stats to better help you.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for muscle tech, the only products that work and do what it says is

Nitro-Tech: Only to the extent of it's Nutritional Values... fuck all the BCAA and Perecent gain bs.

Muscle Tech: Gakic, personally use it and get awesome results.

The rest is shit.

Eat real food clean meat, nuts, stay away from sweets, sodas, flavored drinks, and limit your fried foods. if you are trying to get strength and size match about 20 calories per pound of body weight. This is known as bulking.

but give us stats to better help you.
Are you saying BCAA are bull shit??? santaeek

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you can eat more real food then I would say, save the money you would spend on mass tech on quality food. If you cant seem to get enough calories down and you simply dont have the time to prepare enough food, I think mass tech is a fine use of money.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Emodi, you said you have been taking Mass Tech, so you should be answering your own question for us. Does it work for you?

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you saying BCAA are bull shit??? santaeek

No no lol, I'm saying Muscle Tech is full of so much BS im sure all the BCAA they say is in their product is bullshit, and said the only thing he can count on is what is on the nutrional values label.

I take a shit load of BCAA vis pill supps so no BCAA is not bullshit.

There ya go much clearer.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What sport are you playing and what position??

My suggestion would be to make your own weight gainer. It turns out to have the same amount of carbs, protein, and fat, but the sugars are better for you and its a million times cheaper. When I first entered college football I was doing this.

2 scoops of whey (or cheapest protein), 2 scoops of oatmeal (more if desired), 2-4 tablespoons of peanut butter, ice and water and blend. Thats gonna save you tons and you get more servings by buying the whey. Taste better than half the weight gainers out there too

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a couple of comments about this:
MuscleTech don't make bad supplements, but rather they make expensive supplements for what they are.

If you take a look at their product it has a whole heap of patents on it for ratios of creatine and the other additives to their protein powders. This costs a lot of money. This is in part what you are paying for while other supplements will just have the supplement. They don't actually spend that much on credible research.

Now as far as gaining weight; why the hell is the immediate conclusion to take more supplements. Read this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
k

No no lol, I'm saying Muscle Tech is full of so much BS im sure all the BCAA they say is in their product is bullshit, and said the only thing he can count on is what is on the nutrional values label.

I take a shit load of BCAA vis pill supps so no BCAA is not bullshit.

There ya go much clearer.

I think he probably just started...mass tech is no wasted money..any protein shake with many many calories is good..not EVERYTHING from muscletech is shit, just there marketing is very flamboyant and robust.

E

emodi

thanks for the help bambam55 that really helps and whats up with bodybuilding team stuff

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the help bambam55 that really helps and whats up with bodybuilding team stuff

biggrinsanta your welcome!!! Oh yeah I forgot to mention dextrose. I used it in my shakes and it helped me pack on some mass. Its a sugar that helps with insulin post workout, you can buy like a big bag of it real cheap like two dollars off of a website.

E

emodi

thanks i will look into that