• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Joel Stubbs, Gargantuan upper body

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Joel Stubbs is so fucking big that he looks photoshopped. :xmasohnoes: His back is arguably the widest ever and the thickness is almost equal to Ronnie Colemans. I made a thread about Stubbs because he isn't very well known.
18-1.jpg

joelstubbindex-1.jpg

111-1.jpg

indjoelstubbex-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really nice pics bro.thanx 4 sharing:xyxthumbs:.repped

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read about him a couple months ago, he's a air plane pilot imagine him being your captain lol.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he got a great back for sure !!!
thanks for the pic's bro :xyxthumbs:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy crap, awesome.

This is what someone who doesn't have the structure to be a top tier pro should do. Take their strength, and just focusing on making it as freaky as possible. (Trey Brewer should do this with his legs). Joel will never win a contest probably because of his legs, but he could damn sure get some good placings and make great endorsement/guest posing money.

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Holy crap, awesome.

This is what someone who doesn't have the structure to be a top tier pro should do. Take their strength, and just focusing on making it as freaky as possible. (Trey Brewer should do this with his legs). Joel will never win a contest probably because of his legs, but he could damn sure get some good placings and make great endorsement/guest posing money.

Joel certainly has the structure, but as you said his legs keep him down form higher placements. I hope some skilled surgeon could help him... :xmashsughdunno:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CombBoy

CombBoy

Cheers for sharing mate. Enormous back!! Hope like hell he can bring his legs up to par with his upper torso.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx for the thread, but he is very well known to us

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice st of pics man thanx 4 sharing....he is a beast!

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Must be damn tough knowing you potentially could be mr. O if just those damn legs would grow! He prolly has the best back in the game atm!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with IS. He has high muscle bellies in his legs and doesn't look like he will ever fill them out. As a result he will never win much as he looks unbalanced. Although his upper body is nicely balanced.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya its ashame his lower body is so weak compared to the upper....cause his upperbody is insane! Think of the damage he would do if he had legs to match

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit... It's too damn bad about his legs. Such a high insertion point on his quads.