• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OJ Simpson sentenced to 15 years in jail

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
O.J. Simpson was sentenced to 15 years in jail today for his role in a kidnapping and armed robbery in Las Vegas - 13 years to the day after he was cleared of double murder in America's "trial of the century".

O.J. Simpson was sentenced to 15 years in jail today for his role in a kidnapping and armed robbery in Las Vegas - 13 years to the day after he was cleared of double murder in America's "trial of the century".

The former American football star recruited five other men to help him rob two sports memorabilia dealers at gunpoint in a Las Vegas hotel room on September 13 last year, a jury at Clark County District Court found.

He was convicted of all 12 charges he faced in October after more than 13 continuous hours of jury deliberations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanav

Kanav

he fucked up

for fucks sake he got away with murder, why didnt he stay low key after something like that

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he fucked up

for fucks sake he got away with murder, why didnt he stay low key after something like that

He fucked up for sure, really he had to have known that any little questionable thing he did would get sorted through with a fine tooth comb. But having said that, I don't think he got away with murder. I think he got away with being an accomplice after the fact for murder :xmashsughdunno:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He fucked up for sure, really he had to have known that any little questionable thing he did would get sorted through with a fine tooth comb. But having said that, I don't think he got away with murder. I think he got away with being an accomplice after the fact for murder :xmashsughdunno:

I agree.

I don't doubt if his 15 years turns into 5 years, pathetic.