• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin robbed at Olympia 2002

• Thread starter Levrone's Clone
  • Start date
Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Many times over you can here Shawn Ray proclaiming himself to be the rightful 1994 Olympia champion. Dorian Yates was the actual winner, picked by the judges. To anyone that was there that night in 1994 or seen the pictures knows that Kevin Levrone may have looked the best between the three. Let us at this time compare these three to see who was the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I don't know if he was actually robbed, I mean we've seen worse. But what I really think is that this could have gone either way. Maybe, I mean maybe, if Kevin would have been a bit sharper he propably would have won this. But you'll never know...

Anyway, Kevin was incredible that night.

I think this was the year he couldn't train his legs with 100% intensity due to back injury?

SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Two pictures to prove you wrong.

Kevin has unbelievable arms and delts but Ronnie has better back, legs and conditioning. Logically legs and back count more than arms and delts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I AGREE!
NICE PICTURES!
santasmile

W

Wesco

That was the worst coleman looked IMO. If Jay competed that year and showed up the way he did in 2001, he would've won the show.