• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro Review

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This will be a review on Gaspari Nutrition IntraPro (strawberries and cream flavor) and it will be graded on the following:

Taste
Mixability
Price
Overall
2n80lz4-1.png

14y5yjr-1.png

i3e435-1.png

Taste: 10/10
I was a bit worried about the taste once I opened it it smelled a bit chalk and lets just say not to good. Well after I poured the water in the shaker the smell was gone and it tasted great Ill even goes as far as to say one of the best tasting protein shakes I have ever had.

Mixability: 10/10 Mixs Great No clumps I just shook the powder in eight ounces of water for 10 or so seconds and it completely dissolved.

Price: 8.5/10 There is alot of protein powders that are alot cheaper But then again this is the one of the cheapest whey protein isolates I had found so for overall taste and servings I would have to give this product a 8.5.

Overall 9.5/10
This a product that I willing to keep buying for overall taste satisfaction and for the extra nutrients they add in it.

If you guys think this was a good review I would be willing to keep reviewing new goody's when I get them.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how the hell are you getting so many different supplements.... I would like some :xmasbigok:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Taste: 10/10
I was a bit worried about the taste once I opened it it smelled a bit chalk and lets just say not to good. Well after I poured the water in the shaker the smell was gone and it tasted great Ill even goes as far as to say one of the best tasting protein shakes I have ever had.

Mixability: 10/10 Mixs Great No clumps I just shook the powder in eight ounces of water for 10 or so seconds and it completely dissolved.

Price: 8.5/10 There is alot of protein powders that are alot cheaper But then again this is the one of the cheapest whey protein isolates I had found so for overall taste and servings I would have to give this product a 8.5.

Overall 9.5/10
This a product that I willing to keep buying for overall taste satisfaction and for the extra nutrients they add in it.

If you guys think this was a good review I would be willing to keep reviewing new goody's when I get them.
A quick glance at the list of ingredients and I would say this isn't actually a whey isolate product, rather a whey conc with some isolates. Probably why it tasted better than it smelled too. So probably not worth the money if it is more than ON.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol sorry, it wasnt you it was anderson thats been doing so many different reviews.... crazy

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the review vic,
im almost out of my protein, im sick of chocolate flavour lately lol