• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiX PACK Training & Posing Video *My New Vid*

SiX PACK

SiX PACK

hello all,

dont know if people here remember me, but here is a new vid of mine -

and some pics that were taken from the video -

2nrha2u-1.jpg

21oogmo-1.jpg

igdlyp-1.jpg

2m3shm8-1.jpg

ak998m-1.jpg

25um7nc-1.jpg

i5t65f-1.jpg

2dlrcav-1.jpg

xcrccn-1.jpg

f53wbd-1.jpg

o60ghf-1.jpg

23r0fb4-1.jpg

2aki4wj-1.jpg

219nugw-1.jpg

if can rate on my video it will be cool, wish you all a good day, thanks !

skid9832004

skid9832004

u have my ideal body i want to have but i want a bigger thicker back cuz it makes your whole physique look bigger but u look very good

Nd im not saying you are but i just want to know if you are on gear or not. i know you can have your phisique naturally but i just wanna know if u do

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice physique bro:xyxthumbs:.keep up the good work.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very good physique, you look real good, good job

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
7:52 long and only one back shot, no legs????

I'm glad you look good from the front, but without legs and back it's pointless.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
7:52 long and only one back shot, no legs????

I'm glad you look good from the front, but without legs and back it's pointless.

you can tell he has some leg development on the dead shot.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What the deadlift with all the 10kg plates and the skewd lifting such that one side is significantly lower than the other???

I noticed that he has winged scaps in almost all of his bicep curl footage.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

wasnt max monster a VIP before?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice physique. Keep up the good work.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What the deadlift with all the 10kg plates and the skewd lifting such that one side is significantly lower than the other???

wait those are only like 25lb plates on the deadlift shot??

this guy has a great physique, but doesn't really seem like a bodybuilder though to me. and judging by his strength levels with the DB's and with my assuming he is only deadlifting 25lb plates, i think he is natural.

SiX PACK

SiX PACK

u have my ideal body i want to have but i want a bigger thicker back cuz it makes your whole physique look bigger but u look very good

Nd im not saying you are but i just want to know if you are on gear or not. i know you can have your phisique naturally but i just wanna know if u do

still naturall

IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING FOR SURE DONT COMMENT.

this is 15KG plats (yellow) and one 20 KG plat (blue)
so you could do your math it's 180KG deadlift.

wait those are only like 25lb plates on the deadlift shot??

this guy has a great physique, but doesn't really seem like a bodybuilder though to me. and judging by his strength levels with the DB's and with my assuming he is only deadlifting 25lb plates, i think he is natural.

i dont really understood how you could know my "strengh levels"..?

thanks all for the commants, and sorry for my bad english.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING FOR SURE DONT COMMENT.

this is 15KG plats (yellow) and one 20 KG plat (blue)
so you could do your math it's 180KG deadlift.
I knew for sure that they weren't 20kg plates which means you were trying to show off!!!

Yellow plates made under IWF standards are 15kg but:
Additionally, different plates are used outside of IWF sanctioned competition, most prominently in powerlifting. These include:
50 kg: green
45 kg: gold (fairly rare, typically only used in some powerlifting federations, including the IPA, WDFPF and their affiliates)
Plates used in training need not conform to IWF or powerlifting specifications, and can be of any color, typically:
20 kg: Red
15 kg: Green
10 kg: Yellow
Often they do not have bumpers and are typically cast iron. In training, larger 450 mm versions exist of the lighter 5 kg and 2.5 kg plates to accommodate proper lifting position for young and beginning athletes. These can be aluminum or plastic with bumper edges.
So either way you had loaded up a bar to look more impressive in the lift. You still had the most awkward bend to your right with the uneven pull of the bar.

The question becomes: Why the hell would you use a whole heap of small plates to deadlift instead of the big plates? Answer: ego.

You do look good from the front. But common, it's kinda lame to make out your stronger than you are. Show us some back and leg shots.

bb4life

bb4life

I knew for sure that they weren't 20kg plates which means you were trying to show off!!!

Yellow plates made under IWF standards are 15kg but:

So either way you had loaded up a bar to look more impressive in the lift. You still had the most awkward bend to your right with the uneven pull of the bar.

The question becomes: Why the hell would you use a whole heap of small plates to deadlift instead of the big plates? Answer: ego.

You do look good from the front. But common, it's kinda lame to make out your stronger than you are. Show us some back and leg shots.

Amen.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First time I see you so angry Tim. Who cares, maybe he is happy with how he looks and doesn't need a big back or massive legs.

I, for one, love your physique dude !!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have a partial understanding of your strength levels by seeing you struggle pressing the 50kg DB's. someone on gear consistently would be stronger than that

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you got a body that impresses girls is what i meant not that i think your hot lol im just being dumb, but im a guy who likes to be freaky looking.

R

radguym

yo six pack. Do u take any supplements like thermogenics or etc. How much do u run if any

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim, whats ur problem here? are you jealous or something? i for once dont think ive ever seen any pics of you, so before u start bashing this guy, maybe post some shots of urself. leg and back please.

SiX PACK, u look great dude, awesome body, u have really reached far since ur last pics, keep pushing man. but ye some back and leg shots would be nice to have, 90% of that movie is showcasing your abs:D

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great abs.

but you need more mass and a back should be good for too..