• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chris "The Real Deal" Cormier tribute

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looked impressive .

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pity about the injury. His career is over

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know a guy that knows him personally and it was Chris's excessive recreational drug use while partying then pain killers that lead to his decline. The Tricep rupture was just the finishing blow. He has some of the greatest potential in this sport and he threw it away IMO.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know a guy that knows him personally and it was Chris's excessive recreational drug use while partying then pain killers that lead to his decline. The Tricep rupture was just the finishing blow. He has some of the greatest potential in this sport and he threw it away IMO.

Yes the mags often hinted at his partying.

Pity, he really looked very good towards the end before he had the thing with his back / legs and then the tricep.

In those last pics we saw of him his tricep was gone.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes he's done and we all know it.

But that won't take away the fact that he had one of the best physiques ever. He had the conditioning too when he was younger and he was also a great poser. In other words...close to perfection.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There was a year at the Olympia where he was 275lb or something and was lean, mean and should have won. No distended gut, not lacking for mass and good proportions.

But if you are on the money Blake I'd be thinking that he might head south fast!

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice vid, Brendan!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he probably had some of the best genetics to ever enter a contest

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff