• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pre-Workout Ritual

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Everyones got em, lets hear yours.... mine would be: eat somthing,wait an hour, take my no explode, wait ten minutes, take a dump, then hit the iron

Kanav

Kanav

eat, wait an hour, pop some ephedrine and caffine, take a dump, drive to the gym

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Eat and hour before, take creatine/NO caps 30mins before, walk to the bus and catch it, eat a few lollies on the way to the gym, arrive at gym, change, take a shit, pump up on metal, LIFT!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i get everything ready, i stay on MM and jam to msuic real loud as i get dress make my NO drink and either wait for my buddy or ride my bicycle :)

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I shit. I have had dozens of work outs ruined by an unexpected #2

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get home from work. Collapse on the couch. Contemplate my navel and try to develop some will power. Pull on my lifting clothes and iPod. Walk outside and set up. Grab a cup of water and my lifting log. Start my warmup and then lift.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

i listen to barry manilow, i have a teaspoon of creatine and swallow it down with water and eat a snake (phytons) for those people who are not from australia, they are lollies shaped as a snake.

R

radguym

get home make food. Eat and watch television. clean up what i ate and clean any mess brush my teeth fill shaker with protein poweder. Sometimes i take a deuce deuce. drive to the gym

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pre workout meal - normaly potatoes and tuna
wait an hour
preworkout supplement
at the gym within 20 minutes of taking it

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
-Preworkout meal
-Wait 30 minutes
-Sip pre-workout shake for the next 15 minutes

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eat whatever I can during class. Hop in car when class is over and mix NO shake on way to gym. I usually listen to metal on the way there. Thankfully I won't have school for a month now and I can change this up.

C

crossfirebmf

wake up
eat
shower
take supplements
wait
go workout

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drink Protein shake mixed with 3/4Cup of oatmeal (with creatine, leucine) and watch bodybuilding videos to get focused and ready for the extreme amount of iron thats going to be tossed around!! ....my favorite and main video for chest day is Flex's Branch Warren chest training with Trivium!! ....I then make my pre-workout drink and drink half while warming up and sip the other half during the workout....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrXC2y-38A

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZrXC2y-38A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ZrXC2y-38A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Try this Turk:
[ yt ] 6ZrXC2y-38A [ /yt ]

minus the spaces...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i used to jerk off before lifting

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont have a ritual, I just do it.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I suppose the only ritualistic parts of mine are the dump and the psyche up...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Get home , chill, eat pre workout meal, take a dump, get in the tram, get to the gym, wait on training partner....train..

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
get my shit ready

mix two scoops of BSN volumaize with half serving of pure D-ribose powder and 5-6grams of pure taurine
and half scoop of glycergrow/creatine complex. mix together in ice cold purified water, sip while on the way to the gym and while working out..
and also before make sure my goods are in my bag.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up with all you guys taking a dump before lifting - scary :xmaseek3ugh:

Since I usually train in the morning before school, it's something like this:

Eat breakfast, sit for an hour or so checking the net, pack my stuff, start taking my supps while checking youtube-vids for some motivation - if i'm not taking any supps I just make a cup of coffee and sip on that while youtubing. Then gather my things and then i'm off. And I almost never take a dump before lifting - freaks biggrinsanta