• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gaspari Novedex XT

D

DIPLOMAT007

Gaspari Novedex XT
Im intrested in trying this for my first test booster , any reviews from you guys , suggestions ?
im 22 y/o and looking to try to and gain some weight .
Im thankful for any help

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As far as test boosters go, its one of the better ones. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of test boosters by themselves unless you are looking for a heightened libido. At 22, I dont think you would get any benefit from it unless you are looking to increase your sex drive.

Kanav

Kanav

made me emotional

good gains tho, so yeah Id recommend it

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
before jumping into any test booster, make sure your diet is 100% incheck and your training routine to get the best out of it,
have a look into formadrol by LG, ive heard good things about that one aswel

G

Griffstrong

Like the Creator said above.....At 22 your results in the gym will not be significant by any means, and your libido would be the only thing really noticed too much. I tried this product when i was 19 and it didnt do much for me then, except boost libido.

D

DIPLOMAT007

before jumping into any test booster, make sure your diet is 100% incheck and your training routine to get the best out of it,
have a look into formadrol by LG, ive heard good things about that one aswel

i was looking at that the other day but just could make up my mind , i was just going off of a few reviews in store and novedx seemed pretty good .I am open to suggestions though

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Like D said, make sure ur diet is spot on and try other supps like NO and Creatine/weightgainers to increase weight...boosters wont do u any good now seeing that u are in ur peak almost...

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
works good as a pct for some prohoromones

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Diet is the main thing but some very good test boosters.

Stoked

DTHC

MASS FX

Last edited by a moderator: