• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

anabolic halo

E

emodi

hey i have this stuff for a while but havent tryed it so i dont know if it works so can u guys tell me does it and is it safe also is it worth the money at all

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Safe: Yes
Work: probably not
Worth: :49:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muscletech supplements are very over priced for what they have,
do they work? well some people say it does work for them but it is a trial and error on supplements to know what works for your "own" body and what doesn't,
their supplements are safe but isn't worth the high price tag they come with, unless you can get a really good cheap deals on them and if they work for you, continue.

A Member on this board has recently tried Muscletech - Halo, his username is Hypocrisy86, send him a PM if you like im sure he will be happy to help you out more.

But also remember that there is other supplements out there that do the same thing as halo but at a better price range aswel.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your paying for all their magazine ads

M

MagicRyan

I work at a shop so I got it super cheap... it worked ok... no better or worse than any other PWO... but as a few have said, I wouldn't pay full price for it

Stick with some torrent or Storm from Universal

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Magicryan said, Torrent or storm, i use torrent still, had to tubs of that stuff, works wonders

MrThinker

MrThinker

At least Muslcetech puts 10 years of hard research into there products, plus Creatine is add anndd Dr Paul Greenhaff gives Anabolic Halo two thumb up.

But I agree with DriDDeRz there's allot of other brands that offer the same ingredients for cheaper prices. If you already purchase the item give it a shot because it may not work for Hypocrisy86 but Halo may work for you.

E

emodi

i see thanks for the help

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yo man, I take halo right now, I have ever since I made the previous anabolic halo thread. It's got great ingredients for PW nutrition, and I've been doing well with it. The only problem is, I'm not sure if I would have seen the same results without it. hahaha.

I'm thinking about getting off it for a month after I finish my last can, to see if I can see a noticable negative difference. If I don't see any difference, I'm just going to save my money from now on. I'll keep you posted on this thread.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good PistolPete. I look forward to your results. I have a tub of that & Nano vapor for my next

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least Muslcetech puts 10 years of hard research into there products, plus Creatine is add anndd Dr Paul Greenhaff gives Anabolic Halo two thumb up.

But I agree with DriDDeRz there's allot of other brands that offer the same ingredients for cheaper prices. If you already purchase the item give it a shot because it may not work for Hypocrisy86 but Halo may work for you.

:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:
:bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

Hard research would actually have to be peer reviewed, not a patents application for creatine content of the product.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Hard research would actually have to be peer reviewed, not a patents application for creatine content of the product.

"Science Proves You Can Gain Up To 7 Lbs. in 7 Days! Based On Research Conducted At McMaster University" :omgwtf:

I was thinking atleast the Multivit (Vitakic) was a legit product :bitelip: Muscletech need to stop making so many fake claims about there products.