• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Quincy Taylor New DVD - Taylor Made DVD Trailer

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is a Preview of My New DVD. I spent a lot of time doing training tips through out the video. Very instructional. It's very different than most dvd's out there. Hope you guys like the preview.
QT

You can buy it
I will sign it for you and include a signed 8*10 or Signed Poster

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see why this should be different from the other dvd's out there? Besides - in this trailer you don't see him do one single compund-movement - all iso-shit and cable... that's just not entertaining.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Ohhh...Im buying that!...not

P

PiC

ohh dear god he looks like ET.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where are the heavy weights at?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see why this should be different from the other dvd's out there? Besides - in this trailer you don't see him do one single compund-movement - all iso-shit and cable... that's just not entertaining.
Don't worry, QT is gonna take us to school!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
$40 seems like a great deal.

I just pre-ordered eleventy billion copies.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
$40 seems like a great deal.

I just pre-ordered eleventy billion copies.

can i buy a copy from you, at half price? biggrinsanta

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually I think this trailer looks good. He's 6'4 by the way. Maybe it's good for us tall guys out there to learn a thing or two 'cause he doesn't do the same excersizes that other people would do. He tweaks them. Don't think I'll be paying $40, with S&H and currency exchange, it'll go up to $60+. Anyway what ever happened to Quincy, when's his next competition?...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
msuman

msuman

He's cool, but trailer could be a trailer about Vegas. Enough already.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ the first couple minutes.. dvd looks aiight but i wouldn't spend 40 bucks on a dvd. i would buy one for 10

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice preview...do you have the torrent? ill have to check it out first before the purchase.

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Hi I'm Quincy Taylor I am going to give you guys a lot of good information during this dvd... like how to finish OUT of the top 10 at almost every show you enter... and other things like how to always miss your conditioning and/or peek for shows.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quincy is a really good competitor but lately he's been a little off. He'll be back!

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quincy is a really good competitor but lately he's been a little off. He'll be back!

I think he will too. The great thing about Quincy is that he's doing something he loves on top of getting paid for it. I guess his critics are nonexistent to him lol.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imagine what a weirdo everybody must have thought he was posing in the middle of a crowd.

B

Batmanx007

It's not easy to put a lot of quality dense, muscle on a frame like his. That's the reason why there are a very few "top" bodybuilders that are over 5 11. Q would probably have to walk onstage at a minimum of 325 ripped, and shredded pounds to be a totally "complete" top bodybuilder. Think about Ronnie, say about 4 years ago, steppin onstage at around 280, and he's only about 5 9. As a taller guy myself I can definitely feel Q's pain