• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

kid not allowed to play Halo 3: kills mom, shoots dad

P

Pain

VIP
Then he T-bagged them.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2008/12/boy_killed_mom_and_shot_dad_ov.html

Daniel Petric was so angry that his father would not allow him to play the violent video game Halo 3 that he killed his mother and shot his father, then tried to make it appear to be a murder-suicide, prosecutors told a Lorain County judge this morning in the boy's murder trial.

Petric, now 17, had sneaked out of his house to buy the game. But his parents caught him as he came in with the game and took it from him. His father, Mark, put the game in a lockbox in the parents' closet. He also kept a 9 mm handgun in the box, according to prosecutors.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I dunno what the fuck to say.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tech said:
then why the fuck did you post?

To signify I actually read the post and was in such a state of awe as such to comment to the post with some compliment, Even if such compliment was to display a blank emotion or feeling of indifference. :xmaswiggle:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw this on the news.

The crazy part is that his father and sister actually want him released because he's "remorseful."

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw this on the news.

The crazy part is that his father and sister actually want him released because he's "remorseful."

wut? lol.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is crazy. my grandma took a game away from me and my brother when we were like 7 or 8 because she said it was too violent but we didnt go fucking kill her cause she wouldnt let us play. that boy has a few problems he needs to work out.

i dont see how his dad and sister can just forgive him that easy.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a fuckin douchebag...That kid belongs in an insane asylum.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dumbass parents for not allowing their kid to play a violent space game, psycho kid who kills them because of it.

Originally postd by Samoan-Z
To signify I actually read the post and was in such a state of awe as such to comment to the post with some compliment, Even if such compliment was to display a blank emotion or feeling of indifference.

pwned.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol that makes me laugh but at the same time I'm like what the hell. The dumbass things people will do amaze me. I'm sure hes got some pretty serious mental issues if not before, then def after watching himself kill his mother

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the day it really sinks into his the back of his head of what he has done to his mother and father i hope he really suffers from the pain, total childish kid
hope he stays in jail forever

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he killed his mom!? Thats just wow. he needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law by the state b/c the dad will clearly not press charges.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'm posting in a thread on MuscleMecca.com.

This is the last sentence of my post, so feel free to comment when you're finished reading it.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he killed his mom!? Thats just wow. he needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law by the state b/c the dad will clearly not press charges.

I agree, to kill your own mother...wtf for a game.

That by all standards..... *looks at clock* is old.

The world has moved on, get fallout 3 dumbass.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That family is fucked up,.
people like that = morons.
good let your kid out, he won't play Halo 4
bang bang, bye bye sis and dad.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm posting in a thread on MuscleMecca.com.

This is the last sentence of my post, so feel free to comment when you're finished reading it.

wait what?