• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I used to ride the Bus to school.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen this in person before...it's pretty insane when your actually there.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen this in person before...it's pretty insane when your actually there.

ive never got to see it, what it run in the 1/4?

if its anything like the funny cars i would hate it. i remember watching the funny cars race, ill be standing at the top of the bleachers and when they launch it feels like a bomb went off and ill fall on my ass lol. i hate it haha.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought this was gonna be another story :keke:

on-topic;
ive only ever been to the drag races once, the funny cars are the best to watch :hyperguy:

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was badass. i want a school bus like that.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive never got to see it, what it run in the 1/4?

if its anything like the funny cars i would hate it. i remember watching the funny cars race, ill be standing at the top of the bleachers and when they launch it feels like a bomb went off and ill fall on my ass lol. i hate it haha.

Oh man, I love the funny and top fuel cars.

The Cool Bus is pretty loud but nothing like a funny car. I'm not sure if the track I was at timed the quarter mile but it's pretty fast and went somewhere around 1500 feet on two wheels.