• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's your most memorable Christmas present?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's your most memorable Xmas present? :xmaswiggle:

One of mine was an xbox 360 from my xgf when i was with her few years ago, but then i sold it after we broke up, to pay for my bodybuilding habbits lulz

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my best christmas present was either when my dad bought me my first shotgun or when i finally got a drumset.

One of mine was an xbox 360 from my xgf when i was with her few years ago, but then i sold it after we broke up, to pay for my bodybuilding habbits lulz

my ex got me an xbox 360 for our anniversary but i play it too much to sell it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
when my grandmother gave me enough money to put 3 strippers dancing at the same time for me! :xmashsughrun3:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
About 2 years back my ex - g/f gave me this awesome blowjob. Then apologized cause she didn't have money to get me a material present. FORGIVEN!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my first lakers jersey, it was really special. i was really young around 8 yrs old and i´ve been a lakers fan since then. i got the magic johnson jersey

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A NES that my mom gave me or Santa clause :xmascrunk:....i came. ( not literally since i was like 6)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The police telling me they wouldn't press charges on Xmas Eve.