• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Wire

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone ever watch it? It is an HBO series about drugs in Baltimore. The 5th and final season ended a couple of months ago. If you have never seen it I suggest it!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Best show evar in the history of televison.

omarwire-1.gif

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best show evar in the history of televison.

omarwire-1.gif

And Omar is probably the best character on the history of TV! I got to buy the DVDs.

edit: I was kind of disappointed in Generation Kill.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
And Omar is probably the best character on the history of TV! I got to buy the DVDs.
when Omar got killed by that little kid in the final season, I was quite disappointed. But then again, thats how The Wire was.....things never really turned out how you thought they would.

I was also kinda sad when Bodie got killed.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got through the first season and like it a lot...

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when Omar got killed by that little kid in the final season, I was quite disappointed. But then again, thats how The Wire was.....things never really turned out how you thought they would.

I was also kinda sad when Bodie got killed.

Yep, some random little kid comes and kills someone hundreds of others couldnt :xmaskekegay: I was really pissed, same with Bodie. Bunk was another one of my favorites, damn I need to hurry up and rewatch these!

I got through the first season and like it a lot...

It only gets better. Honestly I got mad they only did 5 seasonsmadsanta