• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

time for new cycle

SRB

SRB

now i got sustanon and deca for inject does this give good gains?

this is my third cycle , postin soon pics after ive done this cycle :xmashsughrun3:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now i got sustanon and deca for inject does this give good gains?

this is my third cycle , postin soon pics after ive done this cycle :xmashsughrun3:

umm you cant just say, "im doing sus and deca, does that get good gains" sounds like a question a person who has no idea what they are doing would ask. its obvious you will get results with proper diet and training. and also how long are you gonna run it for and what dosage? cause no one can really give you an answer if you will see results or not without knowing how much youll be taking.

didnt you enlist in the military? if so what MOS? and branch?

Bhana

Bhana

^Cosign, list doses and cycle length

Whats your pct?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as the others have said.. more detail into your cycle would be great..just so you know sustanon has many different esters of testosterone and i never recommend you take it if you are taking a long acting ester along with it.. if you are going to take sustanon you might as well take NPP instead of Deca.. both Sustanon and NPP required EOD injections to keep blood levels steady.. Deca can be administered once a week, but i prefer you still your weekly dose and inject every 3.5 days.. more info would be great if you want some good feedback.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once i did a Deca, Sus cycle, but i must agree with the guys, we need more details in order to help you out.

F

freakinhuge

As long as your diet and training are in check, then you should get gains no matter what you use.