• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ECA without the EPHEDRINE? does it work?

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

ECA without the EPHEDRINE? does it work? im finding it very hard to get eph so im wondering just using a coffee stim and aspirin. would it work?

all i can get my hands on are pseudoeph

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, it will work, though not as well. But anyways, I'd argue that it's probably better without it as ephedrine isn't worth the potential cardiac damage (though, it'd probably have to be long term use). You'd get the same results (and do it much healthier) leaving out the ephedrine, and doing an extra 20 mins of cardio, or eating 1-200 less calories a day or whatever.

I'd avoid clen.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just get some cheap caffiene pills and use those if you cant get your hands on eca. Bone Yard where are you from? In the US eca should be easy to get

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True you can get the ECA stack in the USA but it's only extract I believe and at a low dose.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you sure??? I'll have to check my tri-stack label and I know mine is 25mg

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

im from australia mate - its very hard to get stuff here. i just want to hear thoughts from people who have used it the stack without EPH - im not really that keen on use eph.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

and what does aspirin do?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and what does aspirin do?

Aspirin is a non selective inhibitor of the enzyme cycloxygenase (COX), inhibiting both COX1 and COX2 variants. What this ultimately does, is block the formation of molecules called "prostaglandins." This is supposed to enhance the action of norepinephrine (NE), but the effects are modest at best.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

yeah man. damn those enzymes!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah man. damn those enzymes!

You could add some green/white tea :wutyousay:

The EGCG is an inhibitor of the enzyme called catechol-o-methyltransferase, (COMT). COMT breaks down catecholamines (epinephrine, norepinephrine, domanine) in the synaptic cleft.

Thus, green tea increases the half life of E, NE, D, which promotes fat burning.

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

cheers for the info mate ^.

so it would help if i take aspirin plus a thermogenic (caffeine) during my cardio?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cheers for the info mate ^.

so it would help if i take aspirin plus a thermogenic (caffeine) during my cardio?

The aspirin really doesn't do much, to be honest. Personally, I think you can get great results just drinking green/white tea around 30 minutes before cardio, and having a strict diet.

There are products though which do contain ephedrine, this comes to mind.
http://www.mysupplementstore.com/redstexwbynr.html

L

lifterjaydawg

I would just go with a clen,t3 stack, it would work just as well.

C

CLIFFY

I would just go with a clen,t3 stack, it would work just as well.

This kid doesnt even know what the asprine does in an eca stack (no offence mate everyone has to learn, in simple terms it a blood thinner so things can move around easier) and your recomending clen and t3! why not DNP and some growth!

cardio, caffine (green tea) and a reduction in your cals should have you on your way

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This kid doesnt even know what the asprine does in an eca stack (no offence mate everyone has to learn, in simple terms it a blood thinner so things can move around easier) and your recomending clen and t3! why not DNP and some growth!

cardio, caffine (green tea) and a reduction in your cals should have you on your way

Awesome post.