• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Damn shes cute

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The Aussie accent makes her cuter :keke:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^by the way, this is dridderz girlfriend :carduindisguise

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2rqhvv7-1.jpg

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Aussie accent makes her cuter :keke:

alot of the asians in baltimore that are there for college, have like new zealand accents and british accents. alot of guys like that.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude.... she is annoying but cute i'll admit.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If i taped her mouth shut, i'd hit it.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh, I'd pass. She's not even hot, I give her about a 3 outta 10.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
meh, I'd pass. She's not even hot, I give her about a 3 outta 10.

you picky SOB. your a complicated guy lol. me on the otherhand in all honestly i think every girl is beautiful in their own way. i would never just rejected a girl. of course 500lbs bad acne and black ring around her neck is just gross im talking about girls not circus freaks :keke:, i think this girl is mad cute.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you picky SOB. your a complicated guy lol. me on the otherhand in all honestly i think every girl is beautiful in their own way. i would never just rejected a girl. of course 500lbs bad acne and black ring around her neck is just gross im talking about girls not circus freaks :keke:, i think this girl is mad cute.

this is why I get better looking females than you too.

/theweapon fail.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your sister and mother are up there with you right now, I should probably give them a call though.

lol. no seriously. im not picky man if your picky your always gonna be alone. there maybe a girl thats super nice makes you feel comfortable, but you wont date her cause maybe her nose is a little big or some bullshit, then youll never find anyone bro. if your waiting for a supermodel then your gonna be waiting. and in all honesty we arent much of a prize either. most girls want buisness men who have money and cars. do you have that? cause i dont. lol. we are in no position to be picky and thats the truth.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol. no seriously. im not picky man if your picky your always gonna be alone. there maybe a girl thats super nice makes you feel comfortable, but you wont date her cause maybe her nose is a little big or some bullshit, then youll never find anyone bro. if your waiting for a supermodel then your gonna be waiting. and in all honesty we arent much of a prize either. most girls want buisness men who have money and cars. do you have that? cause i dont. lol. we are in no position to be picky and thats the truth.

I'm pretty, I don't know what you're talking about lol. So I can get the women I want and can afford to be picky.

btw, what time does your mom get off work so I know when to pick her up.