• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lol "Juicers"

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was gonna squat today but my buttcheeks were really sore that i couldnt even warm up, and some juicer comes up to me(when i mean juicer someone who takes everything and doesnt know how to do it or how it works) and says whats wrong? i said naw man these fucking test prop shots are fucking up my workouts.

first he asked "why are you taking it EOD?" i loled

then he said "dude your soposed to take deca for the pain" i loled

then he said "thats why your soposed to start the cycle with test enathanate for 4-5 weeks then you start the prop" i LMAO

then he ends it with "so you think you know more than me? ok bro you know more than me" i ROTFL

just a funny sorry i thought yall should know.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You laughed in his face a lot...did you guys come to blows?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol good story. Is your prop pharm grade or ugl? Just curious the one I have is pharm. What type of oil is it in and what is the BA?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol good story. Is your prop pharm grade or ugl? Just curious the one I have is pharm. What type of oil is it in and what is the BA?

its pharm grade, i have no idea what oil it is it just says "sterile mixture" SOB lol, i cant lay in bed on my back santafrown lol.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn have you tried cutting it with some grapeseed oil or b12 I hear that works well. I've also heard of using a heating pad on the spot after you inject it.

I hope I dont have the same problem with prop.... when i get mine from my friend I will post a picture of it up too

Bhana

Bhana

lulz

I bet he uses Tribulis testerris for PCT

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn have you tried cutting it with some grapeseed oil or b12 I hear that works well. I've also heard of using a heating pad on the spot after you inject it.

I hope I dont have the same problem with prop.... when i get mine from my friend I will post a picture of it up too

its inevitable. prop hurts lol. i read that it hurts and i was like "i can take the pain" no it fucking hurts. i heard about the heating pad but heard it doesnt work too well. you have to cut it. dude get your b12 a head of time! lol.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prop definitely stings a bit.. i would cut it with some USP sterile oil or add some NPP with it, that should make it less mild (less BA) but personally your prop is only 100mg/ml, you should be having no issues with it.. the prop i take is 200mg/ml.. what i like to do is heat the oil when its in the syringe (under the tap) for about 5 mins, but make sure its not too hot or you could burn your insides.. this will thin out the oil and make it easier to pass through the muscle fibers, once you have done this, inject very very slowly (time is on your side).. and then massage the site for about 5 minutes after you have swabbed it with alcohol, this will loosen up the tissue and let the oil pass through in a much easier manner and taking away much of the pain..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome story Weapon.
that guy is a fucking dumbass. you did laugh in his face alot. im surprised yall didnt come to blows.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah I already got b12. I got a ton of it too lol shits cheap

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome story Weapon.
that guy is a fucking dumbass. you did laugh in his face alot. im surprised yall didnt come to blows.

fuck is he gonna fight me for? hes an idiot.

and i was having the time of my life laughing. lol.

L

lorri_01

are you telling me you get 10ml prop at 100mg a mil for 10 and 5 bucks?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoever is thinking of answering this, please, remember that source posting is NOT allowed.

kthanxbye.

thats not what i asked, he said that if i get 100mgs/ml of prop for 5-10 bucks, and im asking him where did he read that at?