• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Monica Brant

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I caught up with Monica Brant moments after she received the news of her Arnold Invite. Monica will take the stage for the first time since the 2007 Olympia at the 2009 Figure International. Hardbody.com fans voted “YES” in a big way when asked if you’d like to see Mo return to the Arnold stage. Check out what Mo had to say about retiring, her fans and more…

How did you find out you made the invite list?
ISAAC HINDS! He is sooo fast!

Does this change your meal plans for Christmas?
Well, I’ll just have to make sure I get in my cardio and workouts… Since I am sitting around 133lbs right now it shouldn’t be too much to bring it on down for stage by end of FEB!

Not that it matters but what are you usually on stage?
Well… Since there isn’t ever a scale backstage to step on prior to stage. It is really hard for me to know EXACTLY! I typically leave the house before water depletion around 127/8.

Ah piece of cake then.

What made you decide to come back to the competition stage?
Just for the record… I have never told anyone that I retired. All statements made are rumors and speculations! Seriously, it has never come out of my mouth that I was retired. I realize I mentioned that IF I was to place lower than 3rd at the 07 Olympia we would consider me retiring… But after that placing of 7th - I still never told anyone that I retired!

I was invited to the AC in 08 — but was unable to perform do to some issues with my endorsement at the time. Then I wasn’t qualified for the Olympia based on my ‘07 placings.

Otherwise, being on stage is also a great platform for my business stuff! I will be having some exciting news next year to share with fans. If you want to be one of the first to know my business, fans can sign up to receive my monthly newsletters via my home page of https://monicabrant.com (which is going to have a face lift beginning of the year!) Also, if anyone is interested, I have all new 2009 F.E.M.
What do you say to those who say you’re time has passed and should stop competing?
Whatever! Ha! Ha! I don’t buy it…And everyone has an opinion! I am sure the people that are saying that aren’t competitors. Keep in mind I am using the stage as a platform, I really haven’t ever expected to win! I figured it out back in 2003… I do it for the gazillion fans that are asking me, on a continual basis, to get back on stage!

What can fans expect to see from Mo in Columbus?
Just my best… As always!

Thanks Mo!
Thanks!

11merrymonicahk3-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope she gets the placings she deserves this time around.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still love my ex-wife, no rough feelings baby

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out some photos of one of the most popular females in the biz, Monica Brant. Muscle & Fitness has posted a few photos and named her one of the All-Time hottest females to ever grace its pages.

brant1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sexy Monica...added bonus to the stage

F

fitmod066

always had the best glutes!!

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^You should check out Lisa Ciani. I think she has Monica beat in the glute department. LOL

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bg195_sm-1.jpg

Case in point.....:thumbsup2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^
that was my wallpaper for a while..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea she has a great ass forsure. Anyone have any pics of her in a contest? I couldnt find any.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His face doesn't look too hot to me.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing how quick we call them hes
big jaw or big this big that

she looks best in the first pic, in the other pics her mouth area is ugly, she has that victoria silverstedt thing going on near the mouth