• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Problems after squatting

grandmaster

grandmaster

Hey

Yesterday i maxed out with 9 reps of 70kg after doing 4 prior sets.

Once i finished the exercise i felt fucking dizzy.

I couldnt like concetrate and shit , i thought i was going to faint and die or something , my stomach felt like shit , so i went to the toilet walking like a drunken maan about to fall

I just dont know it felt like i was going to die ... i also puked everything in my system lol.. a pre-workout shake and some energy drink

is this normal or is something wrong with me inside

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to weightlifting, have a nice day!

Seriously though if you push yourself this hard regularly you will end up going backwards. You have had a reaction to essentially training far too hard. Nothing wrong with this on occassion but long term it is counterproductive.

grandmaster

grandmaster

wtf! so you saying if i do my hardest it's bad for me?

Wow thats a new thing for me!
Thanks for the help and advice bro!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Training legs is very taxing on the body. Atleast for me..I havent maxed out for some time now because of injuries but I feel sick to the bone often when I train.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ No I'm saying that the reason you threw up is that you overextended yourself.

You may not be fit enough, you may have worked too hard for the temp or humidity, etc, etc

There is nothing wrong with training hard, but you have trained hard enough to make yourself sick. This means that your body changes track to try and save itself; so say bye bye to all that hard work. Essentially you need to address what it was about your training that limited you to make you sick. Generally it is fitness level, but sometimes it is consuming a meal to close to training time.

grandmaster

grandmaster

^^ No I'm saying that the reason you threw up is that you overextended yourself.

You may not be fit enough, you may have worked too hard for the temp or humidity, etc, etc

There is nothing wrong with training hard, but you have trained hard enough to make yourself sick. This means that your body changes track to try and save itself; so say bye bye to all that hard work. Essentially you need to address what it was about your training that limited you to make you sick. Generally it is fitness level, but sometimes it is consuming a meal to close to training time.

i think it was the fact that is was 35 degrees celcius and i had taken a meal replacement shake about 40 minutes before working out ...

Plus i hadnt trained legs as hard as that ever:D:D i can feel the pain now today lol