• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yankees Offseason Domination!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yankees are on pace for arguably the best winter in baseball history.

They just signed Mark Teixeira to an 8 year deal, one of the best overall players in baseball.

They recently signed C.C. Sabathia, arguably the best pitcher in baseball.

They also recently signed A.J. Burnett, another one of the better pitchers in baseball.

Not only that, but they're interested in signing Manny Ramirez.

1.) Johnny Damon OF
2.) Derek Jeter SS
3.) Alex Rodriguez 3B
4.) Manny Ramirez OF
5.) Mark Teixeira 1B
6.) Jorge Posada C
7.) Hideki Matsui DH
8.) Xavier Nady OF
9.) Robinson Cano 2B

1.) C.C. Sabathia
2.) A.J. Burnett
3.) Wang
4.) Chamberlain
5.) Phil Hughes
6.) Andy Pettite?

Can you imagine that?

:xmasohnoes:

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
161 mill, 82 mill, 180 mill....what recession?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a good time to be a Yankees fan :)

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can someone please say salary cap??? The luxury tax for the yankees this year was 27 mil. Not to mention their salary dwarf's every other teams in the MLB by a whopping amount. Yet they still cant win.... thats funny. What happened to the home grown farm system when they raised up Bernie Williams and bought cheap players like knoublach and scott brosus. That place has turned into the shit hole for ex all stars. Half the time they buy guys just to block other teams from getting a chance at them and they just ride the pine... its sad for baseball santaroll

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can someone please say salary cap??? The luxury tax for the yankees this year was 27 mil. Not to mention their salary dwarf's every other teams in the MLB by a whopping amount. Yet they still cant win.... thats funny. What happened to the home grown farm system when they raised up Bernie Williams and bought cheap players like knoublach and scott brosus. That place has turned into the shit hole for ex all stars. Half the time they buy guys just to block other teams from getting a chance at them and they just ride the pine... its sad for baseball santaroll

Despite being a Yankees fan, I have to agree.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they'll find a way to screw it up.

Freak:wutyousay:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The yankees throw money at anyone. I loved when they signed Carl Pavano for, what was it, 4 years 40 million or something like that? I really hope they don't make it to the playoffs this year again.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As scary as their roster is I still don't see them winning a World Series this upcoming year.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They didn't make the playoffs because they didn't have pitching.

Now they do.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can scratch off Andy Petitte, and probably Manny now that they have texiera. It's the same shit every year with the yankees, Steinbrenner guarantees a world series, they go out and try and buy one by signing all these top FA's. I hope they don't make it to the playoffs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can scratch off Andy Petitte, and probably Manny now that they have texiera. It's the same shit every year with the yankees, Steinbrenner guarantees a world series, they go out and try and buy one by signing all these top FA's. I hope they don't make it to the playoffs.
Andy Petitte is garbage anyways. Our rotation is too good for him.

I hope the Yankees win because of the jealousy people have in hoping they fail.

:wutyousay:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Andy Petitte is garbage anyways. Our rotation is too good for him.

I hope the Yankees win because of the jealousy people have in hoping they fail.

:wutyousay:

Well when you read things like this I think you can see why people don't like the greed of the yankees.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3756072

Fuck the yankees, fuck their fair weather fans, and fuck their new ballpark.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't really mind the Yankees, the only baseball team I genuinely dislike are the Chicago Cubs.

Seattle Mariners > all.

The Yankees ambition, if you want to call it that, towards acquiring new grade A players really just shows how much they want to win. No other team is being stopped from doing the exact same thing. Also, it's not like the Yankees are some unstoppable dynasty. The MLB is not going to set a salary cap just because one team likes to spend more money and create more press for their sport. Now, if the Yankees were a dominant dynasty and won every year for 5+ years, maybe, but doubtful (1949-1954 Yankees did this btw).

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Baseball is too boring for me...

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chicago Cubs fans are retards.

:keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every time I'm in Chicago I see fans doing something moronic on the television to break the legendary "curse" against a Cubs world series.

Last time they brought a goat into Wrigley field to break the long-time Chicago Cubs' "goat curse." Looks like it didn't work so well for them last year.

:bowroflarms:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every time I'm in Chicago I see fans doing something moronic on the television to break the legendary "curse" against a Cubs world series.

Last time they brought a goat into Wrigley field to break the long-time Chicago Cubs' "goat curse." Looks like it didn't work so well for them last year.

:bowroflarms:

Curse of the Billy Goat is actually really old, get in the loop there sports fan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_the_Billy_Goat

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HEY!!!!......easy on the cubs fans :carduindisguise

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chicago Cubs fans are retards.

:keke:

They honestly might be some of the most annoying idiots you will ever come across. More than 75% of them don't even know shit about baseball. Wrigley field is a dump and needs to be burned to the fucking ground.