• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johnnie Jackson Leg Workout(Muscletech)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LEG DAY!! Johnnie O Jackson getting it in at DESTINATION Dallas, TX. See why Johnnie turned to box squats to help get his squat form back in shape. Even top pros like Johnnie have to take a step back to work on form

Last edited by a moderator:
Super5

Super5

Where does that extension&detail combination come from? A lot of pro's say that, is that thrue or false, cause it sounds really silly.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Where does that extension&detail combination come from? A lot of pro's say that, is that thrue or false, cause it sounds really silly.

In my opinion you diet yourself down to show details

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It's bullshit- it's a pretty persistent myth amongst pro's.High reps gives detail is yet another one that makes me cringe. It probably comes from the fact that leg extensions isolates the quads compared to the squat for instance. They say the same crap when doing flys and stuff like that. Details will show from the size of your muscles and your gentics combined with how low a bodyfat percentage you are carrying.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's bullshit- it's a pretty persistent myth amongst pro's.High reps gives detail is yet another one that makes me cringe. It probably comes from the fact that leg extensions isolates the quads compared to the squat for instance. They say the same crap when doing flys and stuff like that. Details will show from the size of your muscles and your gentics combined with how low a bodyfat percentage you are carrying.
exactly :xyxthumbs:

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ughnoes:ohhh did you see the "no signal" sign between the frames...gee that's spooky..

In general this was a quite lame leg workout the "strongest bodybuilder in da world" showed...315 sqats...no wonder his legs don't grow and what was that bs with the 30-50 reps?!
And probably he doesn't usually walk around with his shake but since he's hired by Husletech he has to play...

southernmuscle_214

southernmuscle_214

It is true that leg extensions are for detail, me and my lifting partner havent done them for the past few months we just did squats and leg press and we noticed our separation in our quads was almost completely gone......we started doing them again these past few weeks and the separation is coming in nice

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol that was a lame workout.

I'm not surprised if his legs won't grow if he does that shit every time...

Crappy form in the leg extensions btw. If you want that detail :)xmaskekegay:) you should really squeeze it with your quads instead of just moving the weight from point A to B. But IMHO that detail thing is pretty much BS.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol that was a lame workout.

I'm not surprised if his legs won't grow if he does that shit every time...

Crappy form in the leg extensions btw. If you want that detail :)xmaskekegay:) you should really squeeze it with your quads instead of just moving the weight from point A to B. But IMHO that detail thing is pretty much BS.

agree, his form was not good on those extensions. and for being the worlds strongest bodybuilder i was expecting more than 8 reps with 3 plates per side on squats.

about the detail thing, i think its bs too, but i have noticed that when i dont do extensions for awhile, my sweep becomes less pronounced, its definetely a quad exercise i try to include

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He got a good shoulder workout while doing those leg presses lulz :uhoh2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff