• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How to prepare breasted chicken and steak

grandmaster

grandmaster

hey guys

i went out and bought some precut chicken breasts and some steak aswell..

So i want to know how to prepare it..

marinade , the cooking and what you guys serve with it etc , im a beginner with fitness.

Dhiven

grandmaster

grandmaster

*BUMP*

grandmaster

grandmaster

BUMP

R

radguym

its really how u want it. for me i just grill the heck outta my chicken and remove the fat. So i know its really healthy. and then i just ad ketchup and sometimes hot peppers since i am really into just eating the food as regular as possible and staying as healthy as possible. Um you can serve both meats with anything such as sweet potatoes, brocolli, spinach, other types of veggies. Its all on what ur taste is. All i would say is mix and match what you like. But for me I ALWAYS CHECK THE INGREDIENTS and NUTRITION LABEL so i know exactly what im taking because you would be suprised what are in some products.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i generally cut up my chicken into smaller chunks mabye like an inch or so then i put cocoanut oil in the pan and cook it on medium with some sort of seasoning that is sodium free so mrs dash or something like that. i usually make rice or have ezekiel bread or some slow burning carb 40-50 g protein 40-50g cabs and 25-30g fat.

God Bless
Ben