• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Don't talk during a movie in Philly

P

Pain

VIP
Another reason to not go to the cinema.

291ml1k-1.jpg

A South Philadelphia man enraged because a father and son were talking during a Christmas showing of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button took care of the situation when he pulled a .380-caliber gun and shot the father, police said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/new..._shot_because_family_talked_during_movie.html

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
welcome to philly :keke:

i almost got jumped on the airport because i had my redskins had and shirt on :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"hey shut up im trying to watch the movie!" *pow pow pow* ahhhh you shit for brains shot meeeh

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats some scary stuff right there, makes u think twice now about things you do in public

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this guy is an idiot, shooting someone for a stupid reason :no:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I can sympathize with the guy, after watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I felt like shooting someone too.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people these days are fucking nuts.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I can sympathize with the guy, after watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I felt like shooting someone too.

It was that bad ? :keke:

People are fucking stupid these days...sure you get pissed if someone ruins your movie with talk...but dont shot them!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It was that bad ? :keke:

People are fucking stupid these days...sure you get pissed if someone ruins your movie with talk...but dont shot them!

agreed, at least he could beat the shit out of him or using a knife, but shooting him?! c'mon!!

:D jk