• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Supersize she (BB documentary)

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt1ck_supersize-she_people

Supersize She was a documentary focused on professional female bodybuilder Joanna Thomas. The title was a take-off on the success of the film Super Size Me. The one-hour program was broadcast in the United States on The Learning Channel and in United Kingdom on Five in 2005.

The program focused on Joanna's preparation for a women's bodybuilding contest, the 2004 IFBB Ms. Olympia. The documentary shows her dieting requirements, her training, and her career as a fetish model for her website as her sole source of income. The reaction of her parents to her chosen career is also shown.

seen it on TV, i found it very good

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I too found it a very honest documentary. it shows almost every aspect of the
business. On the other hand, this show puts a stigma to bodybuilding once again, showing
that it will never be a sport for the main public. The worst thing I found was that she must earn money doing stuff she probaly doesn't like to do.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teh reality of making sacrifices for doing what you love.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So when woman get really dry and conditioned, they look like man ?

P

PlateStacker45

Sweet!!! .... the first hundred times I've watched it....

YAY!!! Welcome to 5 years ago!!! Seriously, this little "documentary" has been shown millions and millions of times, on so many channels, and at all times of day and night. It's old and has been around for years (hence her trying to win Mrs. Olympia). Epic Failure. Kthnxgoodbyez.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
YAY!!! Welcome to 5 years ago!!! Seriously, this little "documentary" has been shown millions and millions of times, on so many channels, and at all times of day and night. It's old and has been around for years (hence her trying to win Mrs. Olympia). Epic Failure. Kthnxgoodbyez.
cool story, Hansel.