• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

extreme strech pics

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I was searching for some examples of it... since I didn't find any on the mecca, I'm making this thread.

With all the recent hype about fst-7 and faschia stretch, I've investigated a little, and the extreme stretch used in dogcrapp seems to be one of the most effectives.. i'll be doing this for a time to see how this goes.. if anyone has other setretching examples pls post them :xyxthumbs:.

CHEST

QUADS

SHOULDER

BICEP

Tricep

BACK

Hams

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It tells me I have to log in :(

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
FIXED

Now even better !

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That shoulder stretch would kill my shoulders

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not sure where "extreme" stretching got started from but I highly doubt it was created taking bio-mechanics into consideration.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I'm not sure where "extreme" stretching got started from but I highly doubt it was created taking bio-mechanics into consideration.

why do you say that?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Because it essentially encourages you to stretch ligaments and tendons at angles that would result in joint laxity and damage to parts of the body that don't regenerate as quickly as muscles.

Extreme stretching is just plain stupid. Stretching yes, extreme stretching no.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Because it essentially encourages you to stretch ligaments and tendons at angles that would result in joint laxity and damage to parts of the body that don't regenerate as quickly as muscles.

exactly :xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yep.

Static stretching is good but you should always go for a gentle stretch and never go for pain. Even the quad stretch in these pictures puts too much weight on the knees in a stretched position which will stretch out the ligaments and tendons.

Bhana

Bhana

lol a couple of guys in my old gym, were doing flyes and pushing each others arms down and the bottom of the movement with a lot of force... all for a good stretch they said :ugh:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ lolz, until they hear a tearing sound and find their pec on the floor